Stolen Love: chapter 2

B R U N O 

I’m so happy! This evening I’m gonna see my lovely Marie! I’m so happy that she accepted my invitation and I’m so happy I’m gonna spend more time with her. But… I have to prepare a dinner for us… for  h e r! It must be perfect! I can’t cook well but I also can’t order anything! It would be too easy… I suppose that Marie expects wonderful dinner like from the most expensive restaurant… I decided to roast a chicken. It would be good… I’m gonna do it for her. For my little sunshine… OMG! I even didn’t know how much i love her… cause I love her… When I saw Marie for the first time in high school… When as a new pupil she asked me for the way to her class… When I looked at her confused and lost face… at her beautiful eyes… I knew I must to know her interior… With time we made friends with each other and we felt good in our company. And I was falling in love with her more and more…

Now I’m gonna change our friendship in something more… I don’t know she wanna the same but I’ll make her to love me as I love her… I won’t give up… Suddenly I felt weird smell… something like smoke… S M O K E!!! My  c h i c k e n!!!

- Damn! I burned a chicken! Well… I have to cook something else… 

(One hour later…) 

- Voilà! Marie will be delighted! - I looked at the clock. It was 7.10 pm. Why isn’t Marie here yet? Girls! Always late…