wonderwall [a.c]

some people have goodluck and others do not. some people get through life simply by having faith everything will turn out the way it's supposed to. But not for this person, Casey Moore has always believed that you get through life by luck. Some individuals have amazingly good luck while others don't and have a complicated life, like her very own.

    So what happens when something, or someone comes back into her life and makes it far less complicated? will she allow it or will she follow her gut feeling, for her and for her daughter?

little heads to any of the ducklings who are reading thid out of pure curiosity and dont know who these characters in the story are i will explain but first know that this is fiction, none of these events ever happened it's fake so yeah. This story will is going to be mostly on Casey Moore (fictional character i made up) and Austin Carlile, he's the lead vocalist of the band named Of Mice & Men, check em out, they're one of my favs. There will also be some of the rest of the Of Mice & Men boys in there. Also Kellin Quinn and his real daughter Copeland Quinn will play a big role in this story. if i decide to add more characters i will explain who they are later when they are mentioned ok bye.