reality

"ugh, fuck," i curse. why does it have to be so hot outside?

"what are you on about?" she asks, her blonde hair glowing in the sun. she's so pretty. no wonder you'd fall for her and not me.
"nothing. it's just so unnecessarily hot."

wow, i complain so much.

she looks at the ground, or at her purple converse, i don't really know. "yeah," she says, "aren't you quite sensitive to warmth?" she adds and i nod.
"yep, that's why i'm being such a moaning minnie right now, haha. sorry about that."

i shake off the thought of her being so pretty (even though i keep staring at her) and keep walking down to the cafeteria. there it is; the old, pale building where we all used to play when we were smaller. i smile towards the building, not noticing my teeth sticking out. they've always been an insecurity of mine, but i'll guess i'll just have live with them. it's not that they're uneven or anything, it's just that they won't fucking turn white no matter how much i brush them.

there, we're at the cafeteria. i repeatedly try pressing the button like thing for the doors to open, but it doesn't work. i realise her already standing there with the door open, motioning for me to step inside. i don't thank her or anything (because i forgot okay please don't attac me).

i can hear students complaining over the day's food and really, i don't blame them. we stood in the line for a good five minutes talking about whatever until we finally recieved our food.

that's when i spotted you. sitting there with another guy. suddenly she isn't next to me anymore, and i can see her quickly rush over to you. frick, i think and walk towards another table. i have nothing against you.. i'm just the same shy girl as i've always been despite my joking and open personality.

sitting down at the empty table i glance over to you buy try avoiding eye contact. i even eat some of the horrid food even though it won't satisfy my hunger. "crap," i mutter. i am not getting up to get water because i definetely do not want you to spot me and i try fighting the hunger. and yes, i admit that it sounds really overexaggerated BUT I WAS HUNGRY. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME ME?

i push the chair back and it accidentally hits someone. that someone was now lying on the floor, making me look like some evil villain.

"dude, are you okay?" i ask concerned. the person lying on the floor doesn't respond. everyone is looking at us, including you too i suppose. hey, do you need help or not?"
they stay quiet for a couple of seconds before shouting: "CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" ; still lying on the floor.

ugh, drama queen.

"i don't think there's any need for that," another person says while chuckling. she keeps giggling as her and another taller girl drags the person on the floor away.

"what the fuck was that about?"