4

The chill night air bit at Elvira's bones. Arm in arm with Mike she stumbled along the pavement in her platforms, this pair of shoes hadn't yet broken. She used to own an exceptionally large collection of black shoes but had to sell the majority of them when she moved into her apartment with the girls.

Before residing in New York Elvira lived in the suburbs of Philadelphia in a ramshackle of a home with three drug dealers. The men were brutes. Notorious in the state for selling crack cocaine and heroine, they weren't the best people to share a home with but Elvira had no other choice. The only positive thing to come out of living with them was meeting Ryan.

The most impure of them all was Tyson, who unfortunately was Ryan's boyfriend at the time. Falling for him was the worst mistake of her life. He treated her like dirt and used her as a drugmule. Ryan had to clean up after him and got herself in a lot of shit. The last time that Tyson swung for Ryan was when he took his last breath too. Elvira became a lethal weapon and saved her friends life.

Revealing to Ryan that she was a vampire was a decision she had to make. It felt right at the time and she didn't regret it til this day. Ryan had helped Elvira out of many situations but the only thing Elvira couldn't help her friend with was to stop dealing. To be honest Elvira didn't mind because she loved snorting a line of ecstasy off of a gorgeous man's chiselled body from time to time.

When they reached her apartment block she pulled Mike out of the cold and into the hallway towards her warm body. Often she didn't radiate much heat but when she was ready to feed her body temperature reached a hundred and twenty farenheit.

Fueled with the rush of MDMA charging through her veins she felt more alive than the undead blood sucking creature that she truly was. Grabbing onto his cool hand she dragged him up the staircase to her apartment. She knew that Mike was eye level with her bum, so she swayed it back and forth because she knew that he would be transfixed. Suddenly she felt a firm slap on her rump. She looked back at him and let out a high pitched squeal.

When they reached her apartment she fumbled with her keys in her jacket pocket. After three tries of getting it in the lock the door swung open on its own accord. Stood behind it was Ryan.

"Hey Ell. I had a feeling it was you." Ryan looked from Elvira to Mike. "If you guys need anything I'm in the lounge with some friends."

"Thanks babe." Elvira smiled and lead Mike towards her bedroom.

When she passed the lounge her hearing picked up on several different voices. There were six of them including Ryan and only one was a girl. Elvira hoped that Ryan wasn't hanging out with the wrong crowd again. She couldn't be bothered to check though as her hunger for blood was so great.

Elvira opened her bedroom door and was welcomed with darkness. The vague smell of rose scented candles still hung in the air from last night.

"Welcome to my abode." Elvira said as she lit the half a dozen candles again.

When she turned round to Mike she heard an awful animalistic scream. The black fluffy blob which was Salem jumped off the bed with a hiss and scratched at the door.

"Oh my poor baby!" Elvira cried as she picked Salem up to cuddle him. "What happened?"

"I guess I must have sat on his tail or something, sorry. Could you let him out? I'm allergic to cats. More of a dog lover." Mike said as he brushed off the cat hairs from the bed with his jacket.

"Right." Elvira replied curtly. "Who in their right mind doesn't like cats? Jerk." She muttered to herself as she let Salem out of the room. He landed with a loud thump. "I'll go and get us some drinks."

She wandered into the kitchen where she found Ryan and a man laughing and snorting lines off a chopping board.

"Make sure you clean that up afterwards!" Elvira said sternly as she took out two glasses from a cabinet.

"I will." Ryan looked at her in a daze as she pushed back her deep chestnut hair behind her ear. "Do you want some?" She pulled a small baggy out of her pocket and slid it across the island towards her as Elvira poured some whiskey into the glasses.

"Thanks Ry." Elvira picked up the baggy and the two drinks and headed back to her room.

When Elvira entered she saw Mike laying on the bed without his shirt on. Her eyes lit up as he beckoned her towards him. She handed him a drink and gave him a quick kiss before taking a sip of her drink and sliding her dress off. It fell to the floor beside his shirt and jacket.

Mike looked her up and down. She could tell that he was admiring her small frame in the warm glow of the candle light where she stood before him naked. She pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him. Her black long, silky hair fell onto his face as she began to plant soft kisses across his torso. A faint smell of coconuts rose from his body.

She ended her kisses just above his belt. "Take them off."

Elvira knelt on the floor as he quickly fumbled around with his jeans and pulled them off. She was pleasantly surprised as she gazed at his large member that stood tall like the Empire state building.

She hurriedly drank the rest of her drink and placed the glass down on the bedside table. He lay there waiting for her to join him so she sat down beside him and emptied some of the cocaine out onto his chest.

"What's this?" He grinned as she racked up the white powder in a line with a credit card across his abs.

"You'll love it." She winked as she leant towards his body. His skin was soft, she couldn't wait to tear into it.

She sniffed the line and laid down beside him as the drug rushed to her brain. Drugs still affected Elvira but the good thing about being a vampire was she got no side effects or come down. Mike knew what she wanted so he lined up the powder across her pert breasts. Before he snorted it he bit lightly onto her left nipple and she moaned with pleasure.

They did a couple more lines when Elvira pinned him down forcefully onto the bed. She found the rope and tied his arms up to the metal hooks onto the wall.

"So you really are a naughty girl Elvira?" He said excitedly as his hands were raised above his head.

"Oh I am." She placed herself on top of him as she let out a groan.

Elvira kissed him passionately as she rode him like a rodeo ride she had been on last year in Texas on vacation.

The bed frame banged against the wall as she cried out with delight. A rush of blood coursed through her body and ended at her mouth with a jolt of electricity. Two sharp fangs extended from her gums as her pupils dilated, looking at Mike maniacally. Any flicker of humanity Elivra had in her was gone in an instant.

He opened his eyes and looked at the creature before him. Elvira was no longer the girl he saw from earlier on that evening. She was now a demonic animal from the night.

Mike tried to move his arms in panic but couldn't as the ropes were holding his wrists firmly in place.

Elvira watched her prey writhe around with joy. If she had a heart it would be beating wildly against her ribcage as she gave in to her needs and lunged at his throat.

Mike screamed as she bit down hard into his carotid artery. Hot, dark red blood pumped from his neck as Elvira drank greedily from the sweet, delicious nectar. He thrashed around from underneath her but Elvira's strength was far greater than his so he failed. The gash in his neck grew bigger as more blood wept from the wound and drizzled down his pale body.

Elvira lapped up the last remaining drops of blood like a feline and watched his breathing subside. She sat upright on the bed covered in Mike's crimson red liquid which once provided him with life.

She smiled sadistically and let out a mad laugh. A different corpse now lay in her bed. "I sometimes feel a bit of remorse for the men I kill, but I have none for you. Who doesn't like cats anyway?"

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! ⭐