Chapter 1: The New Girl

*I made this story because I thought it might be cute and funny. And the main dude in this story is Jordan Maron, or well known as CaptainSparklez on YouTube. :D The girl's name is Rosie McCann...a name I heard from an Orthodox Celts song called Star Of The County Down :) Well, go ahead and tell me what you think!* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTRODUCTION

Rosie McCann; age 18, nut brown hair, mellow amber eyes. Skin as white and delicate as porcelain. She had come from Dublin all the way over to Baltimore, MD. Her accent was so thick and pure, but so smooth and soothing. But to be honest, she was a pretty nerdy girl. Very beautiful though. She would always be on her computer, playing a came created by the company Mojang. It was called Minecraft. She would also have to go to college at Towson University.Little did she know that she would meet her first love on that little game, and at campus.

Jordan Maron; age 19, brunette hair, deep brown eyes. Beautiful fair skin. He had always lived in LA, but moved to Baltimore about 5 years ago. But, he was quite a skater when he was younger. His voice was also soothing and smooth. He was nerdy as well. He was a pro at the game Minecraft just like Rosie. He was very handsome, and very funny. But, he didn't know he would meet his first love on the game and at campus, either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie woke up at 6 AM. She had walked over to her mirror and sighed. "Today is the day," she said. She walked over to her closet and opened the doors. So many clothes to choose from. She had spent 10 minutes trying to find the perfect outfit, until she found it. She wore a black lace tank-top with a white cardigan. She also had on a denim mini-skirt and her original Chuck Taylor's high-tops on. Her hair was long and wavy, but soft. She then got her books and walked down the street to get on her bus; but was uncomfortable because truckers kept whistling at her. I knew I shouldn't have worn this damn miniskirt, she thought. When she got on the bus, it was packed. She could hardly fit through the clusters of people, but when she finally made it through to the back, she fell down and papers and books flew everywhere. A young handsome man saw her fall and helped her back up. "Are you alright?" he asked. She nodded. "I-I'm fine...thanks though." He helped her pick up her books and papers. "My name is Jordan...Jordan Maron," the young man said. She smiled and said, "I'm Rosie McCann. I used to live in Ireland." He smiled. "I can tell by your accent," he said. She blushed and said, "I figured you would."

He laughed. "I used to live in California," Jordan said. "Wow...you must have seen a lot of celebrities there," Rosie said. He shook his head. "Nah...I usually spend most of my time at the skate park or playing Minecraft at my home." Rosie smiled widely. "You play that game, too?" He smiled widely as well and nodded. "Wow...I would never of thought of a girl playing Minecraft before," he said. She nodded. "I guess I'm that girl then." He bit his lip and looked down, and blushed. She is so pretty, he thought. She smiled and held his hand and sat down on a seat in the very back with him. He didn't mind it at all when her small soft hand was wrapped around his big hand, in fact, he liked it. When Rosie's stop came, she frowned and stood up. "It's my stop," she said. He smiled and said, "Mine too." She felt better instantly and held his hand as they walked off the bus. "So, what dorm are you staying in?" Jordan asked. "I think I'm staying in Ray. What about you?" He shrugged. They began to laugh and walked down the sidewalk to see their campus. She bit her lip and was pale. Jordan noticed her and held her hand. "Nervous I'm guessing?" he asked. She nodded. He smiled at her and rubbed het hand while holding it. "Don't worry...I am too," he said. She nodded and hugged him. "Thanks Jordan...especially for helping me up in the bus." He hugged her back and said with a smile on his face, "I would never want you to get hurt." She blushed and looked down. He was staring at her with loving eyes and wrapped his pinky around hers. She looked back up and smiled. She was so short, while he was so tall. It was perfect to be honest. He leaned in and so did she, buy were stopped by the sound of a girl screamed, "Hey Jordan!" he immediately froze, and then turned his head to see who it was. "Oh...hi Justina." She was tall,tan,blonde, but most of all-fake. Her boobs were too big to be real, and her butt was way to big. She walk over and hugged him, but then saw Rosie. "Um, whose this chick?" she asked. Rosie stiffened up and said,"This chick has a name, and it's Rosie McCann. Justina immediately had her mood change. "Well there's no need to get pissy," she said, and rolled her eyes. Rosie clentched her fists and breathed out heavily. She looked at Jordan. "Bye, Jordan. Thanks for walking me up." She walked away before he could try to stop her from leaving, but it was too late. Rosie hid her bangs infront of her eyes; she was crying.