Chapter 8: Ms.Goody-Two-Shoes

Rosie woke up the next morning laying in her bed with Jordan. She smiled as she noticed as he caressed her so gently,with his warm stomach pressed against her back. But then she noticed something else;they were both naked. "Did I lose my virginity?" Rosie thought. She looked over behind her shoulder and almost hit Jordan in the face due to the fact that his head was nestled into her neck. She noticed that his hand was on her lower hip,and she placed hers on top of his. "Mornin',"he said in her ear. She blushed and said,"Good morning."

"So,how did you sleep?"he asked. She smiled and sat up,holding the blanket up to her chest. "Like a baby,"she said. He sat up too and said,"Same here." She leaned over and kissed him,and then smiled. He bit his lip and smiled. Rosie got up out of the bed and walked over to her closet,walked in and got a bra and a pair of underwear,put them on and walked back out. She threw Jordan's boxers that were on the floor at his face and said,"Don't forget these. "Hmph,"he muffled under his boxers as it hit him in the face. She giggled and got on a Led Zeppelin t-shirt,a denim mini skirt and knee high socks. Jordan whistled in a cat-calling way. Rosie winked at him and walked over to the bed. He smiled at her,leaned in and kissed her deeply as she bent down to do the same. But Justina banged on the door yelling,"IF YOU GUYS ARE DOING IT AGAIN STOP!!! I NEED TO GET DRESSED!!!" It made them both jump, and Rosie grunted and got off of the bed. She walked over to her closet,got out a pink tank top with dark wash skinny jeans and pink high heels. Rosie then walked to the door,opened it and shoved the clothes and shoes in her face. "TAKE IT!" she yelled. She then slammed the door and sighed heavily.

"Nice,"Jordan said. He chuckled,and Rosie smirked. "Thanks." Jordan got up,put on his boxers and picked up his clothes. Just as Jordan was about to put in his pants,Rosie said,"Wait. I have a gift for you." She looked in her closet and got out a bag,and handed it to him. "What's in it?" Jordan asked as he held the bag in his hands. Rosie smiled at him and said,"Open it." Jordan smiled at Rosie and opened up the bag and saw a shirt. "Wow,thanks for the shirt,"he said. "Read what it says though,"Rosie said. He placed the bag on the bed and unfolded the shirt and read aloud,"Jordan;J stands for the just he gives. O is for our hearts. R is for remaining strong with each other. D is for the damn good times." He chuckled and so did Rosie. "A is for all the love he gives. N is for never letting go." Jordan blushed and kissed Rosie,and she did the same. "I love you so much Jordan,"she said. "I love you too,Rosie." He put on his pants and then his brand new shirt he had jut gotten,and then his converse low tops. Rosie took his hand and walked downstairs with him.

She put on her red high top converse and walked out of the door to the park next to the college. As they were there,they sat on the swings as they laughed and talked with each other. As they leaned in to kiss each other,someone yelled from across the street,"Awwwww! Look at you two love-birds!" Rosie looked behind her and was elated to see who it was. "Edison!!!"she screamed. He looked around the corner to make sure no cars were coming and ran across the street with his arms wide. She ran across the street too and hugged him tight. He lifted her up and spun her around and she laughed. "I came all the way from Ireland!"he screamed. She giggled and ruffled his scene styled his hair. "I missed you so much!"she yelled as she held him tight while he was still holding her,and he chuckled.

"Oh! I want you to meet my boyfriend,"she said while she blushed at the word "boyfriend." He carried her bridal style all the way as he walked over to the swings. "Okay Eddie,you can put me down now,"Rosie said. "No. You're mine."

"Edison. Please put me down,"she said with a puppy dog look on her face. "Ugh,fine." Edison put Rosie down,but on Jordan's lap. He smiled and held his hand out. "Hi! I'm Edison,"he said with a smile on his face. Jordan smiled and shook his hand. "My name is Jordan. Jordan Maron." Edison nodded and poked Rosie on the tummy an giggled. "Why would you do that,"she said as if it hurt. They both began to crack up and she poke Edison back. "Hey! No poke backs!"he yelled as he was still laughing. "Too late!" she yelled. She poked him again and sprinted over to the big swirly slide and ran up the stairs to it. She hid in the dome that covered the entrance to the slide and curled up in a ball,yelling,"ARMIDILLO!!!"

Jordan and Edison cracked up. "Was she always like this?"he asked him. Edison smiled and nodded. "All the time. Back in Ireland,we would go to the park all the time. We would even take dance classes together!"he said happily. Jordan looked shocked. "Rosie used to dance?" he asked. Edison smiled and nodded. "Yep! But it was kind of like hip-hop or R&B. It was so much fun." He looked over at Rosie who was still in "armadillo" mode and yelled,"Hey Rosie!" She looked up and yelled out,"What?!"

"Do you still got it?"Edison asked slyly. He had a smirk on his face as his long,black bangs covered his eyes. She scoffed and hopped down,landing on her legs perfectly. She walked over to him,pulled him over to the center of the mulch filled ground and smirked. "Show me what ya' got,"she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "Well I need music." Rosie sighed and pulled out her iPod touch. She played "It Makes Me Ill" by NSync. Edison started swaying back and forth to the beat,and BAM! He was moving so well! He popped and locked so fast but so well. "Beat that,"he said as he panted when he was done. She pushed him playfully and stepped in the center. She then played,"Mr.Saxobeat" and moved just as fast,but in a sexy way. The way she moved her hips showed of her curves,and Jordan couldn't stop staring. She curtsied when she was done and walked over to Edison. "Your turn,"she whispered in his ear. It was back and forth;seeing if Rosie still "had the moves." When they were finally done,he hugged Rosie. "I guess you still have it,"he joked. She giggled and turned him around. He squatted down and let Rosie jump on his back. "Go horsey!!!"she squealed with glee. "Nayyy!!!" Edison yelled as he ran around the slide and swings. She giggled the whole time,and Jordan smiled at them. "How cute,"he thought. Rosie told Edison to go to Jordan and place her on his lap.

"Here you go. You can have my boo now,"he said a he placed her down. Jordan chuckled and said,"Thanks." Rosie smiled and smooched Jordan on the lips. "Ewwwwwww,"Edison said. He sat down on the swing next to them. Rosie rolled her eyes and pushed him. "Hey,"Edison said. Rosie smiled widely and he chuckled. They spent the whole day there at the park,and then decided to go home to the dorms. Edison was already in the apartment complex,sound asleep in his nice room on his bed. Rosie was walking into her dorm,while Jordan was asleep too. When she walked inside,she saw Justina laying on the couch. Shee had her arms crossed,while her right leg layed over her left one. "Well...if it isn't Ms.Goody-two-shoes,"Justina said.