day1 of warped tour

I pulled jack off the couch of the bus, and out of the tour bus door. It was 8:00 at night, so everyone was setting up the different stages, and bands were getting registered. I pulled Jack to the registration desk. Dahvie and jayy were already there, signing in and getting the bus registration thingy. " hey dad! heyy jayy!" i smiled. Jayy waved, and Dahvie smiled at me. Behind them was ndy biersack and ashley purdy. The Ashley Fing Purdy. i turned to Jack with wide eyes. He looked at  me then busted out laughing. when i say he's laughing, i mean laughing. like full out teary-eyed, coughing, and falling on the floor. i cannot stress how embarassing Jack is when he laughs. By the time he sobered up, everyone in line was looking at us. GREAT! i thought. i decided to be a smart ass and say something. I smiled up at jack, spoke" Hi band members of the world. i would like to apoligize for making my boyfreind ,augh. i havent given him his meds yet!" i smiled up at jack. he faked hurt, then picked me up, and ran off. " hey put me down!!" i gigglede. He stopped running, and started walking. ' you shouldnt have oput me here." i said mischeviously. ' why is tha- SAM!!!" he yelled. ' that is why." i squeezed his butt again, then giggled.  he flung my to the ground softly, then landed on top of me. He smiled, then kissed me. thank the lord we were out of site from the buses.  he layed his hips on mine, and i moaned softly.  dang it jack! he smiled, and jumped and started running. 'hey!!!" i yelled, sprinting after him. We ran throughout the buses, playing tag. i found him by the bvb bus, right by the door. the door slammed open, hitting jack right in the face. I started laughing, then ran over to him. CC hopped off the bus."OH MY GOD! IMSOO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO!!" cc cried. i started laughing, then saw blood dripping from jacks nose. ' its ok cc. Jack here is naturally clumsy!" i spoke. " well come on the bus and let me clean your nose up. Again, im really sorry." he pulled us on the bus, and jack stayed silent. CC had us sit down on the couch. " Are you ok baby?" i said, concerened Jack broke his nose. He gave me a flat look, then answered. "imfine, thank you!" he said, his words dripping with sarcasm. " do you wanna hug?" i asked with puppy dog eyes. " yes please?" he asked. i hugged him, probably crushing his nose. ": did you give him his meds yet?" a deep voice came from behind me. " nope, he ran into yalls tour bus door on the way." i said sarcastically, looking over at a smiling Andy Biersack. He kayghed. " man ypur a Smart ass.' he mumbled plopping down on the couch beside jack. CC came running back in with towels and bamndaids, with a first aid kit. Jack let go of his nose, and tried to smile. I pecked his lips, then looked at CC. ' so, um, afre yall uh, dating?" cc asked, cleaning jacks nose. "yup. Dont touch." i joked. He giggled, then turned his attention to jacks nose. " so are you Dahvie's kid?" Andy asked, looking up from his phone. 'yea." I smiled the chessiest smile ever known to man. Andy laughed, then turned his attention to his phone. Soon Jake Pitts, Jinxx, and Ashley Purdy got on the bus. " long time no see." ashley smiled. I smiled back, then returned my attention to jacks nose. CC was almost finished.

  ' My nose hurts Sam." Jack whined from the couch. I was currently in the kitchen making jack food. its like im his boyfreind- oh wait i am. i guess i have to. " sounds like a personal problem to me." i muttered, slapping lettuce on the ham sandwich. ' i heard that!" i rolled my eyes as jayy walked into the kitchen. " hey Jayy." i whispered, putting mayo on slice of bread. " you date someone for 4 months, and they excpect you to make them a damn sandwich!" I muttered. I put the ham sandwich on a plate. " yall are too cute." Jayy smiled at me. " oh yea! jayy, you sid you could do mynhair right?" I askeed, taking a bite of Jacks sandwich. " yea. speaking of which, when do i need to do that?" Jayy asked, taking a bottle of jack from the fridge. "uh, when is your first show tommorow?" i asked, not even thinking and taking another bite of the sandwich. " 3:00. i can do it tommorow morning, if you get up early." he smiled, taking a gulp of the whiskey he was holding, then leaving to his bunk. i felt something come up from my throat. uh-oh. i ran out of the bus and to the treeline. i stumbled and fell. The food was coming up, and i bent over. It all came out. I just puked my guts out from eating 2 bites of a sandwich. im pathetic!! Dahvie came running out in black leggings and a tanktop. "Sam!! What the fck happend?!!" he whispered, pulling me into a hug. A few minutes later, I calmed down, and told him. " i told you food didnt go down well with me." I mumbled. He chuckled. " well, im going to the store, do you want arizona tea?" he asked, helping me up off the ground. " yea. i'd go with, but i need a shower rightnow." I smiled up at dahvie. " oh yea, the kick-off party for warped is tonight. If I were you, I'd go get ready." Dahvie hinted. I sprinted onto the bus, and to the couch where Jack was sitting. "we need to get ready!!" i yelled, waking him up. He jumped, then fell off the couch with a small thud. "Are you trying to hurt me?" he asked, getting up. " no. I just needed you to wake up, and hitting you with a pillow wouldn't do the job." i smiled, kissing his nose, then getting up.

PARTY TIME. whoo.hoo.

++++++++++++++=++++++++++++++=+++++++++++++=

aNOTHER UPDATE!!! LITTERALLY, ONE OF MY READERS VOTED FOR ALL MY CHAPTERS!! THANK YOU!! AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING GUYS!!:)