Shopping Spree

Melissa's POV:

Wow Friday uas finally come and tomorrow is the big day for us.

I can't wait to see Carter, I am definetly going to cry.. Better buy waterproof mascara.

Ashley's POV:

Friday? Already? Wow, good thing I have a job and get paid. Today is our shopping spree! OMG, I finally get to see Taylor tomorrow!

Kaelyn's POV:

Tomorrow's the big day huh? Digifest NYC! Can't wait to see Shawn, I'm going to ball my eyes out!

Nicole's POV:

I'm not the person to get over- excited about things, but this! This is so crazy. I'm going to meet Nash, the person I love with all of my heart!

Tasia's POV:

I better call the girls to remind the to be over my house by 2:30 so we can go shopping together. Tomorrow's the big day, Digifest NYC. I'm actually going to meet my whole world, Matt Espinosa. I'm actually going to start crying now, but I better not the girls will be here any minute.

~Doorbell rings~

"The girls are here!" My mom shouts from the kitchen.

I ran downstairs to get the door. I welcomed them in and they went straight to my bedroom seeing they've been here enough.

We all sat in my room talking about tomorrow until my mom was ready to bring us to the mall.

When she was ready we pilled in the car. I turned up the radio when 'Buckwild' by 2Virgins ft. Taylor Caniff came on! "Ashley it's Tay!!" I shouted over the ear piercing music, "I know!!" She screached.

When we pulled up to the mall I turned down the radio.

The group and my mom split up, we go to the same stores anyways, she knows where to find us... "FOREVER 21!!" We all shouted and made our way there.

After hours at the mall we drove back to my house and got ready for bed.

"OH MY GOSH GUESS WHO JUST FOLLOWED ME!" Melissa shouted "who? who?" We all said "CARTER" she cried as tears came to her eyes. We all sat in awe, wow we never thought this would ever happen to any of us.. I hope this means something good will happen tomorrow. Around 9:30 we all fell into our beauty sleep to get up early tomorrow, Connecticut is 2 hours away from New York City, well at least in the town we live in.