Q! Bendy x reader (bad language)

Y/N P.O.V
I was walking downtown and saw two dudes that caught my attention. They were walking right in front of me and of course i didn't notice cuz' i was on my phone texting my friend. I tried catching up to the two guys but i was to shy to talk to them. They looked so familiar in a way but i was just so afraid that maybe who ever it was its probably not the guys i've seen before. Though like a brave bitch I speed walked to them and went to the side of one of the dudes. One of the guys was short and the other was tall. I started having a flashback about these two guys in knew called Bendy and Boris. The little guy was a demon-like dude and the tall one was a wolf. I knew it was them I had to say hi. They looked at me wierdly as I stepped closer to them, I looked at them back and said hi though they never responded. "Hi" said the tall wolf finally, but the little demon just stared at me not wierdly but suspicously.

Bendy's P.O.V
A girl who just went right to the side by Boris as we were walking downtown said hi. My bro responded back but I just stared akwardly at her. She actually looked hot...was that too much to say? She noticed me staring and she smiled, I smiled nervously back at her. Then I looked at the ground till smiling. I wanted to say hi to her but it was already too late it'd be akward if I did now. She looked familiar too. "Hey um you look pretty familiar" I said scratching the back of my head. "I was going to tell you that too, both of you" she said with an exciting voice. Boris looked up suddenly and nodded. I wonder why Boris didn't just sat "yes" instead of nodding to her. As we approach a restaurant Boris says "hey
Bends I'm going to use the restaurant's restroom I really need to go". "I'll wait for you out here" I said rolling my eyes just because I thought he didn't want to be here one more second. Unless he was too nervous and he had to go afterward. Don't judge me I have crazy thoughts. "Hey umm Bendy I am in a hurry to my job where are you guys going" she said in a hurried voice. "We are going back to the studio" I said blushly (is that a word?). "Ok well bye see you later" and you won't know the best part...SHE KISSED ME ON THE CHEEK and then left. I touched my cheek with a blank expression as she winked at me and went jogging forward.