The Obsession (EXO Fanfic) || ❋KimuGo Originals

{KimuGo Originals} 

*WARNING* : Frequent sexual activities transformed into words inhabit this book. Back away now if you are against such things.

❝ How much.. are you willing to sacrifice for the one you love? ❞

Chae Min Seo, a successful widow who works as sales lady has it all; a beautiful daughter, a caring boyfriend, supporting parents and wonderful close friends. But there's something you should know about her boyfriend, her boyfriend is only half her age, and his name is Kang Sehun, a part-time college student who is in his final year.

These two have been together ever since her Husband died of brain tumor, it has been almost five years of their relationship. When Kang Sehun thought that things were smooth sailing between them, it was not. During their Sixth Anniversary, Chae Min Seo has decided to part ways, and her reasons were clear, she wants to re-marry someone soon. Someone who can support a family. Someone who was at the same age as her -- To complete her perfect family once more. 

Kang Sehun reprimands her to leave, but she persist on doing so. After a few years, it seems that things really did break off between them. But unexpected twist befalls the family of Chae Min So, it was him, Kang Sehun who, after how many years, now plans to take revenge on her. And what better way to do it, is to ruin her precious daughter's life. Think about it, how much.. are you willing to sacrifice for the one you love? 

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © KimchiiDesu/KimuGo

What is a KimuGo Originals? -- That is my so-called author name when I was ten years old. 

Please do not plagiarize or copy the same story line. I accept full criticism of any sort. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! :)