Chapter 5 : 7 Years Later

7 Years Later

....

....

Seoul University. Afternoon.

"Are you serious? You've never had a boyfriend in your entire life?!" said Ha Joon. I shut my locker and lean hard on it. "Can you please not make it seem like it's a bad thing. I'm still young okay? And boys can wait after I graduate. Besides, it's not like I'm interested in having one right now.." Ha Joon and Jihyun both stare profoundly at one another, making me feel guilty for no reason.

"Uhm, hello? Earth to Jung-Ah? By the time you get a boyfriend yourself you'll be over thirty! You seriously need to mingle with boys, like, right as of now!" says Jihyun, checking out male freshmen student as she playfully twirls her hair. I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that remark, "It's actually great that you guys are worried for me. But if you guys really want me to be happy, you'd stop and let me make up my own life."

As I spun in place, I unexpectedly bump into a person way too close for his own good. I tilt my head up to find these group of morons at it again with their attitude. "Jung-ah! There you are! I've been starting to feel like you've been ignoring me since yesterday. I sent over a dozen bouquet over to your house yesterday, were you able to receive it?"

I sent him a dissatisfied look, hoping he'd realize how much of a pest he is each day. "Well, I don't know, Kyung. Maybe because I really am avoiding you since yesterday. And yes, I happily let my servants burn the flowers cause, you know, I'm allergic to those flowers, remember?" Taeil and Heechul simultaneously laugh at Kyung who had this unexplainable but satisfying speechless look.

As soon as Kyung regains his usual self, he starts jabbing the both of them around their abdomen. Let's see. I guess this is the part where I actually introduce who these unique people are. Well, to make things completely short, they're the children of my Mother's best friends. In short, my childhood friends.

Ha Joon, believe it or not, is actually one of the running candidates for Valedictorian. Even with her cheeky and weary personality, she works hard to get what she wants. She's an only child, so maybe it's because of that that she's working hard to inherit her Parents' oil company.

Taeil and Kyung are the most closest brothers you'll ever meet. They're both raised equally with their parents since they're always with one another. What's good with them around is that they rarely argue over something, and even if they do, they get over it after a while. They're considered one of handsome lads you'll ever lay eyes on. Even the senior graduates have a hard time coping with their good looks and amazing brains.

Kyung, however, is very obnoxious to which people are too blind to see. Sometimes, I'm not even sure if he really likes me for who I am, or is just being controlled by his Mother or my Mother to like me. Whatever reason it is, I will and forever be, not interested in him. I mean just think about it, it's like marrying your brother!

Anyway, Heechul and Jihyun are paternal twins. They were also so quiet before, and like Taeil and Kyung, they do almost everything with one another. Though, after getting into High school, they slowly started becoming noisy and very active at things. It's mostly because of Ha Joon, Taeil and Kyung that they started becoming different people.

And then there's me, Park Jung-Ah. The daughter of the most wealthiest parents of Seoul. To them, I am worth more than what they have in their banks. The same goes to my little brother who is carefully cared for by Mom, his name is Jongwon. Not to brag a lot about me, but I live in an almost perfect life. Perfect since I have all the things I need, and almost perfect since I can't be what my Mother wants me to be.