fourteen//

sorry i haven't updated in so long, I've been having major writers block.

But i've come up with the ending of this book which has given me more ideas!

insta- @_kelly5sos twitter- @NeedyJai

-

*Kelly's POV*

I trailed behind the four boys as they lead the way inside of the studio. They had been here everyday for the past week and today Ashton dragged me out of bed at 5am for me to come watch them. Calum looked over his shoulder at me and smiled. He stopped walking so I could catch up.

"Look who the cat dragged in." He said with a chuckle, I rolled my eyes at him in response.

"This is going to be the longest day of my life." I said leaning my head back and groaning.

"C'mon, we're not that bad."

"Sure, whatever you say Cal." I said smirking. He lightly punched me on the shoulder. It didn't hurt one bit, but i diecided to play a joke on him. I fell over onto the floor and began yelling.

"OW Calum, what was that for?" I said, pretending to cry. "That really hurt, I think you popped my shoulder out!"

"But I-" Calum was cut off by Luke. "What to heck?"

I stopped my fake crying and looked up at Luke, "What type of English is that, Son?"

By now, everyone had stopped. "Son?"

"Yes son, don't talk back to me!"

"I'm sorry dad." Luke said, facing his head towards the ground and walking into the recording room.

The four of us that were left looked at each other and shrugged. This was the most normal thing for this band.

We all followed Luke into the recording room where there was a man standing. I'm guessing he was the person to record their songs.

I sat down on the sofa in the corner and played on my phone for hours on end. Finally, when they took a break, Calum walked over.

Silence filled the air. The other three were out getting a drink and snacks.

"You know Ashton really likes you." He stated, breaking the silence.

"Sure, Whatever you say Calum." I said for the second time today.

"First off, don't make me punch you again" He snapped his fingers in a z-formation before continuing, "Second, Yes he does! You're all he ever talks about Kelly, how blind could you be!"

"Well I mean, I am farsighted-"

"You know what I mean El."

I sighed.

"He can't like me. I'm just his therapist."

"Do you ever just sit him down and ask him how he feels?" He asked.

"I did the first few days while I was there but not anymore.."

"Exactly! How about this, tonight, sit him down somewhere and just let him talk about his feelings. Treat him like an actual patient, not a friend."

"Wow Calum, and I thought I was the expert here." We both chuckled. The three boys walked in with their drinks and food and sat around Cal and I.

I looked over at Ashton and when our eye met I mouthed,

'We need to talk later'

-

-

"Ash? Meet me on the roof when you're out of the shower." I yelled through the tiny crack of the doorway.

I ran down the hall and into Ashton's room. Once I was in his room, I went to the window and propped it open before climbing onto the roof.

There I waited, waited, and waited.

The sun was beginning to set and the suns rays were a orange-pink colour.

"Kelly?"

I turned around and smiled. I made a motion with my hand for him to come out with me.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"You." I said, laying back onto the roof. I started off into the sun.

"What do you mean?" He copied my position, laying quite close to me.

"Your feelings. How are you today Ashton?"

I felt him smiled beside me. "Happy, I'm making an album with my best friends. Life couldn't get any better."

"Are you sure that's all? Like, is there anyone special in your life? Any new found feelings for anyone? Girls?" I asked him question after question, but I wasn't getting anything that Calum was implying earlier.

"So, no crushes?"

"What are we, thirteen year old girls?" I let out a loud laugh.

"Mentally, yes."

"Well, since we are on this subject.. Yes, I actually do have a crush."

"Ooh! Spill the gossip, what does she look like? Blonde hair, blue eyes?" I said, rolling onto my side and smiling at him.

"Actually, the complete opposite. Dark brown hair and grey eyes. Although in the sun they're a light green."

"She sounds gorgeous,"

"Mhm." He sucked in a deep breathe. "She is."

"What's her name?"

He turned onto his side and looked me in the eyes.

"Kelly."

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

And I didn't hesitate one bit to kiss back. No matter how much shit I will get into for doing this.

-

-

*Calum's POV*

I saw them on the roof talking to each other, just like I had told Kelly to do.

Just as I was about to call their names, it happened.

Their lips on each others.

And my heart breaking into a million pieces.

-------

a/n

#Kashton ;) I ship it

ayy I sometimes stalk the #FixingAshtonFanfic on twitter so if you wanna get noticed tweet that hashtag!