eight//

It took me 7 hours to read through his whole Journal, and in the end I was completely at a loss for words. Just as I had suspected it had everything in it up the the day of the crash. Now I just need to give this to the doctor when I see him next week for a 'Check up'. Then we'll be able to figure out what to do with him and where to put him. But maybe I shouldn't show the doctor.. because then I'll get more time with Ashton.

It's not that I like him, I mean he's attractive and all, but I need to figure out more.. I already know so much but there's always the question 'How did he survive' or 'Maybe a mental hospital won't help him'. Although the second one was already answered.

A mental hospital would most likely put him into a worse state.

There were many other questions on my mind, but none withheld to answers.

-

-

Around midnight, the boys left, but not without me asking them a few simple questions about Ashton.

They mostly consisted of things such as 'When's his birthday? what's his favourite colour?'

After getting all the answers they left and promised another visit soon. Along with a band practice next week, if Ashton was well enough.

Them leaving meant a talk with Ashton, but since it was so late, and he needed sleep, I didn't know if that was possible tonight.

"Ashton? Are you tired? Hungry?" I asked him while pulling a hoodie over my head.

"Hungry. Could you please make me a grilled cheese?" I nodded my head at him and walked into the kitchen, him following behind.

"Listen Kelly, about earlier.." He began.

"What pills Ashton." I whispered calmly, pulling out the toast and placing the cheese on top on it.

He didn't reply and the room was filled with silence until the grilled cheese was done. I placed it on a plate and handed it to Ashton, who was sitting on a stool next to the countertop. I sat beside him, looking at his eyes once again. No emotions were shared. Not one.

"What.Pills."

Again, silence.

"Listen here Irwin. I am here to make you better, not here as a slave or a pity party. Now, if you want to become better, which I am sure you do, just answer my questions for once! I won't tell Dr.Hynes because just like you, I don't want you to end up in the hospital again."

He sighed. "I took the pills Mikey takes when he has a bad hangover, they make you drowsy and make the pain go away. It's a special type of pill, uhh.. I think it might have 23% weed in it?"

I blinked, was he being serious? Never had I ever heard of such a thing in my life. I sighed and slipped off the barstool.

"OK." I said and walked out.

"I tell you what you've been wanting to know since the beginning of this, and all you have to reply is OK?" He asks frustrated.

"What else do you want me to say Ashton! 'Oh yay! I'm so happy for you!' Well guess what Ashton, this isn't something to be happy about."

"I didn't mean it like- ugh! You are so damn complicated!" He yelled.

"Me? The complicated one?" I chuckled softly. "Whatever Irwin. I'm tired, and done with your shit for tonight."

And with that I walked out.

-

-

A/n: I was playing a round of COD BO while doing with xD oops,

Follow me on twitter! @NeedyCalum

New update on Thursday.

-Kelly