Prologue:

Prologue:

I found myself saying out of nowhere "So am I supposed to call you Riley or Mr. Adams?"

He paused for a bit and then said while smirking "Whatever suits you." He even blushed a little.

I wasn't planning on calling him by his first name anyway, I don't even know why I asked. I can't deny though that his reply made me smile like an idiot.

We continued walking and as the teachers passed by us ,they all seemed to look at us in a weird way. I didn't care to be honest and he didn't seem to care much either.

We were almost at the top of the stairs of the last floor which is the third, we were going down since the day was over. I stopped for a while ,which made him stop too.

"Do you happen to have bbm?" I asked, almost sure he didn't because he had a samsung note something.

It didn't take him a second to reply. "YES!!" He said, in the most excited way ever. "I do."

Yes, he did creep me out a bit but I was happy because we'll be able to text sometimes.

"Since I currently don't have internet ,you should add me," he said, while taking out his phone.

"Sure," I said.

While we were both standing at the top of the stairs with our phones out. This really mean teacher stood right in front of us almost staring. A minute later she approached directed to Riley "Thank you so much Riley," she said with this sly look in her eyes. "No problem," he replied ,almost confused. She flipped her hair towards me and went down.

"What is she talking about?" I said.

"I have no clue to be quite honest," he said.

He seemed very clueless so I believed him knowing that he'd never lie to me, he wasn't that kind of people.

He gave me his pin and we went down together just a floor under. He needed to go to the principle office to sign out. So we stood a while together in front of the office because she was busy. We didn't really talk but he kept smiling at me a lot.

"I think I have to go," I said not much later.

"Sure, I'll see you tomorrow?" he said with his irresistible goofy smile.

"Tomorrow," I said.