Chapter Thirteen: I want a picture after

Louis’s POV

“Let go off him!” I shouted as one of the men rammed Liam against the wall.

“I’ll watch your mouth carrot boy because I’m not the slightest bit happy right now,” whispered a voice from behind me that pieced my ears.

“You’re plans not going to work without all One Direction is it?” I asked him as he came into my view.

“You may think this is funny, but it’s far from that. If you want to see Liam unharmed you will shut up right now and listen,” he said to me. I looked at Liam before I turned my attention back to the man and nodded falling silent.

“You and your little band have ruined something for me but as long as I still got you and Liam One Direction isn’t One Direction without you,” he laughed.

“We’ll escape!” I shouted at him.

“I made the mistake before but this time you and Liam won’t see the light of day. If you want to be treated like prisoners or be treated badly we can do that. You have no choice you took it too far. You nearly got away too and now you and Liam must be punished for it. Now Louis it’s up to you. We can hurt Liam to keep you in shape or we will leave Liam alone and we hurt you. If after that you are good no one else will need to get hurt.”

I glared at him with anger but I tried to calm myself down before I nodded. “Good, let’s begin,” he laughed.

--------------------------------------------------

The basement is dark but a couple lights were above me so I could only see the man in front of as I hung from wall hand cuffed and tied up with chains. The man in front of me held a whip in his hand. I don’t even want to know how he got it or why he has it.

He was sneering at me holding the whip with his evil eyes pouring into mine. The other man came back who had been here about three minutes ago holding a pair of scissors. “Wait hold on, these are the only clothes I have,” I begun to argue but I stopped when I saw their faces.

“You will get new clothes,” he said harshly before he cut down my shirt. I had taken my blazer off and tie way before now so I only have my white shirt on. I watched as it got cut down and pulled away. I loved that shirt, apparently makes me look hot.

The man who I took to the boss stood by waiting. I can’t believe he is going to watch a twenty year old be beaten, tortured. What is this guy? He doesn’t even care. He can’t be human.

I felt the first lash before I saw it. It slammed against my bare chest and I screamed out in pain as I hadn’t expected it. The second one felt even worse but I kept my scream in, I didn’t want to give this man the satisfaction. It continued to hurt as the third, fourth and fifth one came down. As I thought he was going to stop he hit me again making me groan loudly.

Red marks were beginning to form on my chest, my chest is stinging and it’s just going to get even worse. Imagine if they did this to Liam? He wouldn’t be able to take it, poor Liam. I’m glad he isn’t watching this.

I began to shake after a while and feel sick. The pain is getting too much to take. Finally the man stepped away looking at me and sneering. I don’t know who these guys are but they clearly don’t have a heart at all. They really don’t care that they just beat up a twenty year old. They aren’t worried in the slightest.

I wanted to call them every swear word I know but I knew that would just make it all worse again. I have to be strong and keep it all in for Liam’s sake. “Learnt you lesson?” the man asked me as he came over to me.

I gulped. “I...have,” I said to him.

“I’m glad to hear it. Now I think you have learnt your lesson but it doesn’t mean you get to stay in the nice rooms we gave you before,” he laughed before he walked away.