Chapter Ten: Going to have to deal with it

Zayn’s POV

“How are we going to get out of here?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. I didn’t think of that,” sighed Louis

“Do you think those keys will open the door up the stairs?” asked Kurt

“They could do, I’m not sure,” said Louis.

“Try it,” said Harry.

“I’ll try it out,” I said as I took the key and I headed up the stairs quietly. I started to test out the keys but none of them worked. I tried the last key and that didn’t work either.

“No such luck great,” said Niall.

“Hey I have an idea. We wait till someone else comes along and attack them,” said Liam.

“That could be a good idea,” said Louis.

“Yeah I think so too,” I smiled as I came back down the stairs.

“Why don’t we finish that song off,” said Harry.

“Good idea,” smiled Josh.

“I think I got an idea for the rest of the song,” said Niall.

“Ok then,” said Louis, I and the rest of the group.

“And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go somewhere only we know?

Somewhere only we know

Oh simple thing, where have you gone?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute, why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go? So why don't we go?

Oh, this could be the end of everything

So why don't we go somewhere only we know?

Somewhere only we know

Somewhere only we know”

“Yeah I think that really works,” smiled Kurt and everyone agreed including me.

“I think someone should stay near the stairs,” Josh said quickly.

“Me and Connor will do it right?” I asked Connor.

“Sure,” he smiled at me before I took his hand and we headed up them. I didn’t care if any of them would find this strange or odd. I’ll tell them about me and Connor once we get out of here.

Josh’s POV

“Josh can I maybe speak with you?” asked Harry. I looked at him and nodded.

Harry and I went over to one side of the basement and sat down behind a wall so no one else could see us. “What is it Harry?” I asked him.

“I was talking with Liam about something and when I was I realised something. I know this may sound strange, maybe really crazy even but there is a part of me that really likes you. Maybe not even a part it feels so big,” said Harry to me.

I looked at Harry not really sure what to say. When I had accidently kissed Louis it did feel good but at the same time I didn’t feel much there at all but with Harry telling me this information it makes me want to kiss him to feel what it is like. I wouldn’t probably have kissed Louis or less it was by accident but right now I would kiss Harry.

Instead of telling him how I felt back I leaned in and placed my lips on his to see what his reaction would be. Harry’s lips were only on mine for a couple seconds before he deepened the kiss. His left arm pulled me closer to him and his other hand was on my head. His body was so close to mine I never thought I would feel so good like this.

After all the crap I’ve had in my life, after everything this made me forget all that and just think about this kiss, being with Harry and right now I didn’t care if my dad is still after me or the fact we are kidnapped and locked in a basement. “Does that mean you like me too?” asked Harry as he pulled away.

“Yes it means I like you too. I have to tell you something though Harry about me. Once I tell you I think you might not want to get involved with me and my life. It’s full of crap which is still gonna haunt me when I get out of here,” I said to him. Harry kissed me on the lips.

“I don’t care,” he whispered through kissing me.

Liam’s POV

“So Liam what did you want to speak to me about before?” asked Louis.

“It’s about us actually,” I said to him. Louis took my hand and dragged me towards a corner of the basement so no one could see us.

“You like me,” said Louis.

“Yeah...how do you know that?” I asked him.

“Since I got into that lift and here now I’ve come to realise I like you too. Its crazy how being trapped can help you realise so much including about how you feel about someone or your sexuality but it had done just that. Can I kiss you?” asked Louis.

I looked at Louis in shock. I was the one who was about to tell him I like him. So why does he have to ask me if he can kiss me? “Any day,” I beamed. Louis kissed me on the lips and I deepened the kiss after a while. I could kiss Louis for hours like this.

We heard a loud bang and then Zayn and Connor shouting. We rushed out of the corner and towards the stairs. Connor was hanging onto a man and Zayn onto another. “Guys watch out,” called Zayn. I turned around but I was too late someone kicked me in the leg and tripped me up. I landed flat on my back in pain.

Someone stood over me pointing a gun right at me. “You don’t think we would let you escape so easily did you?” sneered the woman who pointed the gun at me.

“We aren’t completely stupid carrot boy,” hissed a man who had Louis in a head lock. I looked at him as I could tell he was in pain. That man better stop that or I’m going to kill him.

“We need you One Direction and you aren’t going to escape,” spoke another man who had hold of Harry.

“What you going to do?” asked Josh who was standing near the stairs with a gun in his hand.

“How did you get that?” sneered the woman who still had a gun pointed at me.

“Wouldn’t you like to know,” Josh sneered back.

“Josh just put it down it’s not worth it. I just got you Josh I don’t want you to die here I love you!” Harry screamed.

“Ok why don’t we all calm down? If we don’t lock you back in those boxes will you all just calm down. This won’t last too long. It’s been three days so far. You just have to go for 12 more days” spoke a voice from a man who just came into the basement and headed down the stairs brushing past Zayn and Connor and two other men who had them.

“Twelve days you’re taking the piss,” said Niall.

“You are just going to have to deal with it got it Irish boy.”

------------------------------------------------

There you go guys chapter 10

It's short lol but you know its hard to get long chapters up when i'm writing so many stories haha

Thanks for reading though and hope you enjoyed