Chapter 6

Trey POV

The Limo Pulled Up To Nadia's House . It Brought Back a Ton Of Memories . Not Necessarily Bad Ones , But Memories , Nonetheless . Her House Always Reminded Me Of A Cabin . But Without All The Wood . Bricks And Shingles , Instead . It Didnt Look Like A Cabin . It Just Had The Warm Feel Of A Cabin On The Outside . There Was Lots Of Plants And Rocks . Short Skinny Trees . Seemingly Perfect Green Grass . Two Stories .  It Was Definately A Family House . Not The Kind You'd Expect Just An Elderly Couple In Their 50's To Live In , Alone . But You'd Expect A Family . 2 Maybe 3 Kids , Married Mom And Dad . Y'Know , Like The Movies . That's Something Me &' Bella Never Had . Thats What I Loved About Her House . 

Nadia Practically Couldnt Wait To Get Out Of The Car And Into The House . She Waved Goodbye To Everybody , Who In Return , Waved Back . Well .. Except Ray . He Just Looked Out The Window , Studying The Exterior Of The House Across The Street . He'd Been Quiet The Whole Ride . Which Was Kinda Strange . Even For Him . 

Nadia Climbed Out The Car , And Headed To The Trunk To Get her Things . 

"Alright , Yall . Ill See Yall Tomorrow . Ill Slide By The House ." I Dapped Up Craig , And Jacob . But When I Got To Ray , He Looked At My Outstretched Fist , And Chuckled . He Returned His Gaze Back To The House . 

"You Gotta Grow Up One Day , Rayan . I Know What I Did Was Wrong And I Hate Myself For It . But Im Not Gonna Dwell On It . It Happened . Its Over . "

"Yeah , Whatever Man . You Have A Nice Stay At The Thot Residence . " He Did The Two Finger Salute , And Ingaged In A Game Of "Dont Tap The White Tile" On His Phone . I Shook My Head , And Climbed Out The Car . I Shut The Door And Joined Nadia in The Back To get My Bags .

Nadia Opened The Front Door , And Immediately Threw Her Bags On The Floor . 

"MOM ! DADDY ! IM HOMEEE !" Nadia Yelled Out , Her Voice Echoing Throughout The House . All Of A Sudden , I hear Heels Hitting The Tile Floor Upstairs . 

"My Baby ! " Her Mom Hurried Down The Stairs , And Embracing Her Daughter In A Tight Hug . " I Missed You So Much , Nadia . You Should've Called More ! And Answer Your Phone Sometimes ! I Was Worried Sick About My Baby All The Way in New York Without Me !" 

"Im Fine , Mama ! Everything In New York Was Perfecttt ! Where's Daddy ?" Nadia Looked Around .

"Oh , Baby daddy Went To The Store To Pick Up Some Things . He'll Be Right Back ! Then We can All Go To Your Favorite Restaurant ! On Him !" Nadia's Mom Smiled , And Kissed Nadia's Forehead . I Cleared My Throat , And Sat My Bags Down .

"Hi Mrs. De'Larosa " I Smiled , Awkwardly . "Its Nice To See You Again . " 

"Oh , Hello Roc Royal ! Why Dont You Call Me Sonia ? I Barely noticed You There . Come Give Mama A Hug !" She Held Her Arms Open To Me And I Walked Into Them . She Rocked Me Side To Side . "Thank You For Taking Care Of My Baby "

"Please , Call Me Trey . It Was No Problem . I Love Having Her Around ." I Winked At Nadia , Who Blushed And Giggled . 

"Come On . Lets Get These Bags Upstairs ." Nadia Said , Picking Her Bags Up Off The Floor . 

"No , Babe . I Got It . " I Picked Up Her Bags , And Mine , And Made My Way Upstairs With Nadia Following Close Behind Me . I Had To Make A Good Impression On Nadia's Parents . 

Nadia's Room Always Struck Me As A Bit Childish . It Was Hot Pink &' Black With A Black And White Carpet Design . The Walls &' Ceiling Are Draped With Fabric To Go With Her Room . The First Time I came In Here, I Couldnt Tell were The Door Was Because Fabric Covers Every Inch . (Picture Of Nadia's Room In External Link)