Chapter 5

Trey POV

I Stepped Off The Plane Into The Warm , Familiar California Sun . I Breathed In , Deeply . I Missed L.A So Much . New York Wasnt For me . 

"Welcome Home , Guys !" Walter Jumped Out Of A Limo A Few Feet Away From The Private Jet We Flew Here In .

"Boy , Did I Miss It ." Ray Said , Dragging His Suitcase To The Limo , With Prince Right Behind Him , Texting .

"Im Just Ready To Get Home ." Nadia Said , Hugging Me From Behind . 

'Great . We'll Take You Home First . Get In The Car ." I Pushed Her Off Of Me And Put Her Pink Suitcase , And Makeup Bag In Her Hands .

She Looked Up At Me , Like She Wanted To Say Something . I Didnt Wanna Hear It . So I Just Grabbed My Bag , And Headed To The Limo ,Leaving Her Standing There .

"Roc , Man . Do You See How Youre Treating That Girl ? Its Not Right . Look At Her . " Craig Nodded In Nadia's Direction . I Looked Over At Her . She Was Dragging Her Bag To The Trunk , With Her Head Down . She Sniffed , And Wiped Her Eyes . 

"I Didnt Even Do Anything -___-" I Started To Feel Bad .

"Girls Are Sensitive ." He Shrugged . 

"Fine" I Got Out Of The Car , And Took Her Suitcase From Her . I Put It In The trunk And Closed It . 

"Thanks" She Smiled At Me .

"Youre Welcome , Babe ." I Kissed Her Forehead , And Opened The Door To The Limo , So She Could Get In . She Climbed In , With Me Right Behind Her . 

She Layed Her Head On My Shoulder , And Sighed . "Baby ? I Want You At My House , Tonight . "

"Nadia , I Said I Cant . I have To Get Home . I Wanna See My Sister ."

"Tuh" Ray Rolled His Eyes , And Started Typing On His Phone .

"Umm .. Roc . I Talked To Bella This Morning .. She Doesnt Want To See You ... She's Still Mad . About .. Y'Know ." Craig Interupted . 

"Still ?" I Sighed And Ran My Finger Through My Curls . "Alright . Fine . Ill Stay With You , Nadia ."

Nadia Jumped Up And Down Like A Little Girl "Yaaaaayyy ! " She Kissed Me On My Cheek And Scooted In Closer . 

Its Not Like Bella To Hold Grudges . She Never Stays Mad For Long . I Dont Understand . Especially At Me . Im Her Twin . We've Never Went More That 3 Days Without Talking . Its Been 6 Months . It Just Doesnt Sound Like Bella . I Guess I Really Fucked Up , Huh . I Unlocked My Phone And Noticed I Had A Message . I Rolled My Eyes When I Saw It Was From Taylor . Why Wont This Girl Leave Me Alone ? I Used A Condom . That Baby Aint Mine . 

The Message Said " So Are You Gonna Take Care Of It , Or Ignore Me ?" I Rolled My Eyes And Sent Back " That Baby Aint Mine . Gtfo, Taylor ." With The Hand Emoji , And The Boy Walking Away , Emoji . I Sighed And Slumped Down In The Seat , Causing Nadia To Adjust Her Position On My Shoulder . 

Bella POV

When I Got Home , I Handed Kayla Her Milkshake And Headed To My Room With Mine . As Soon As I Got In My Room , I Dived On My Bed And My Tears Escaped My Eyes . First Only A Few . Then , All At Once , They Began Flowing Requently . My Nose Started Running , And My Face Turned Red . I Took Hitched Breaths As I Tried My Hardest To Keep My Sobs To A Minimum Volume . I Didnt Want Kayla To Hear Me . I Didnt Feel Like Being Bothered With Her Questions . And She'd Probably FREAK If I Told Her What Happened . She'd Tell Jocob , Who'd Tell Ray . Then Trey Would Find Out . I Cant Let That Happen . Even With Everything That Happened With Us , I Still Dont Want Him To Think Any Less Of Me .

Trey ... I Miss Him Alot . I Cant Even Wait Until He Gets Here . Thoughts Of Having Trey In The House Again , Made Me Crack A Small Smile . The Small Smile Quickly Faded When I Remembered . He 's Probably Still With Nadia . He Doesnt Wanna See Me . The Only Thing That Could Possibly Bring Up My Mood Would Be Chad . I Can Admit That Chad Has Been Here For Me Since The Boys Left . He's So Amazing . I Cant Even Believe That I Can Actually Say I Have Alot Of Unsettled Feelings For Him . He's Always Been There . But I Fucked All Of That Up . 

I Got Off My Be d, And Walked Into My Closet . I have To Get Dressed For The Boys' Arrival . There's Nothing Wrong With What I have On , But I Doubt They Wanna See Me In Jeans And A White Shirt .

I Walked In My Closet , And Looked At My Surplus Of Clothing . "I Really Should Get Rid Of Some Of These " I Mumbled To Myself , While Wiping My Eye With My Finger , To Clear Away Another Tear . I Searched Through My Closet For Something Suitable To Wear . I Didnt Wanna Look Like I Didnt Care About Them Finally Returning , But I Didnt Want To Look Like I Was Too Excited about Them Coming Home . 

I Decided On A Red T-Shirt With A Pair Of Lips With Black Lipstick And Bottom-Teeth Golds On It , A Black Skater Skirt , Black &' White Huf Socks , And My Bred 11's . I Put On Some Gold earrings , Gold Rings , A Gold "Dope" Chain , And Gold Stud Earrings . I Walked Into My Bathroom And Decided On Smokey Eye Makeup . I Put A Gold Brass Knuckle Case On My Iphone , And Checked Myself Out In The Mirror . I Put On A Black Beanie The Said "No 1 Cares At All" . (Outfit In External Link)

After I Was Dressed , I Went Downstairs To The Kitchen , And Grabbed A Bag Of Pretzels , And An Apple Juice . I Pulled Out My Phone And Texted Craig . 

Bella Babyyy : Hey , Goofball !

Prodigy : Hey , Wassup ?

Bella Babyyy : Nothing . How Far Away Are Yall ?

Prodigy : T -45 Minutes , Boss !

Bella Babyyy : Funny -_- So Is Um , Rocky ... ??

Prodigy : Oh .. Sorry Bells . Roc Said He Doesnt wanna See You .... He's Heading Home With Queen Thot . 

Bella Babyyy : Oh .... Thats Fine . Its Probaby For The Better . I Was Just Asking . See Ya , Pal .

Prodigy : Later , Babe .

I Put My Phone On The Counter , And Sighed . Just Like I Thought ... Rocky's Never Gonna Talk To Me Again . He Doesnt Even Want To See Me . Maybe It Is For The Better ..

Hey Peeps ! :D I Liked This Chapter . Idk If Its Short Or What . But I Just Wanted To Update :) But While I Have You Guy's Attention , I Need Your Help With Some Stuff !! Okay , So First , I Have A Story , Called Sex Appeal . Its A Creg Story :( Lmfaoo . I Wanna Finish It . I Might Just Change It To An EJ Story Bc Prod Is Too Awk . Everyone Go Read It &' Tell me What You Think ! Im Not Updating That Story Until I Get More Reads So Everyone Get It There !

So #2 ! One Of My Really Good Friends Is Writing A Atory With Some Of Her Peeps ! So For All My AUGUST ALSINA Lover Babies , Please Please Please Go Read It ! Its Called "N.O. Love" By xAlsinaYunginsx ! So Go Check That Out !

What yall Think About This Chapter ? How Yall Feelin ??? Picture Of Taylor On The Sideee ! Let Me Know Wassup ! Comment , And Vote ! Thanks Lovesss ! See Yaaaa !