Christmas Birthday Party

Christmas cheer was running throught the air in Adventure Bay. The houses and buildings were decorated in beautiful deorations and lights. The snow was gentle falling on the fluffy white cold ground.

At the lookout, the pups were just waking up and heading into the lookout sleepily but quickly broke out of that trance when they realize what day it was.

"Its Christmas!" Marshall yelled in happiness

The other pups were a little shocked that Marshall forgot his birthday but what they didn't know was that Marshall was avoiding it. The pups ran up to Ryder and Carlos, who were beside the Christmas tree and barked in excitement.

"Hey pups! Merry Christmas" Ryder said

"Yes, feliz navidad pups" Carlos added

"Can we open presents now?" Marshall asked

"Um, sure Marshall. Just go eat your breakfast first ok?" Ryder said hesitantly

Marshall rushed in the kitchen before anyone could say anything. Everyone swore they saw a tear in his eyes but ignored illusion and talked about Marshall's party.

With Marshall
Marshall was eating his food while drops of tears rained over them. Today was also the day of his mothers death and his father leaving him. Well not leaving him but running away but he didn't know if he was killed in the fire too. Just the thought of that made Marshall cry even more but quietly. Marshall stopped eating and looked down at his family necklace. It shined at the light and Marshall saw his reflection in it.

"I miss you mum. I miss you papa" he whispered and hugged his necklace close to his heart

He heard footsteps and paws coming towards him amd he quickly wiped his tears off his face and pretended to eat his food happily. The pups, Ryder and Carlos headed in the kitchen and ate their breakfast, not noticing Marshall's slightly red eyes. Once they finished, they ran back into the front room and began opening presents.

The pups got a new dog collar with extra new gadgets for their job in it and they were all in their original colors. Ryder got a watch and Carlos got a photo of the whole Adventure Bay gang.

"Well this was fun but its time to clean up. Marshall, can you do me a favor and go with Everest and tell everyone to come to the lookout?" Ryder said and winked secretly and everyone but Marshall winked back

Marshall signed "I guess, come on Eve"

Marshall and Everest walked out of the lookout and into there trucks and drove off. Once they were gone, Ryder, Carlos and the pups started to get ready.

With Marshall and Everest
"So who do you think we should tell first?" Everest said cheerfully

"Lets go to Katie's! She's the closes" Marshall said

"Sounds goid to me. Lets ruff ruff to it" Everest said

Marshall laughed a bit and smiled at her which she happily returned and they focus their eyes back on the road.

Time Skip
Marshall and Evrest were dine telling everyone to go to the lookout. The only had one house to go to and the was the orphanage.

"We're almost their Everest" Marshall said

Everest smiled "That's great! The sooner the better am I right?"

"Yeah! Then we get to have fun" Marshall laughed

The pups arrived at the orphanage and jumped out their trucks and Marshall knocked on the old wooden door. The door opened up to a little 6 year old boy. When his eyes landed on the spotted pup, his face lit up.