Chapter 2 The Change

So one night Brooke is laying on her bed. She don’t want to sleep. There  is something telling her “Don’t go to sleep!” So listing to it she stays up all night. Brooke was so  close to fallen asleep but she drunk a whole glass of coffee she was good after it. She prayed to God hoping that all the dreams would go a way. The sad thing is that it only made it worse . One night after she  prayed she went to sleep. There was no dreams that night it was just all black. When Brooke woke up the next morning she was scared. Brooke could not under stand why she didn’t dream. It was just so different to not dream. Brooke looked at her self and saw that she no longer had the dark circles around her eyes. When Brooke  got to school that day her teachers even noticed that she looked different. When she got to each one of her teachers classes they all pulled her to the side and asked her what was going on. Brooke just looked at them and said that she just slept really good. Once Brooke got home she went straight  to her room. She just stopped for a second to tell her dad that she was home and that she loved him. He said yap I  know and love you to. Once that was over she ran up stairs to her room . Brooke’s room is very big it has a big walk in closet her mom had picked it out for her be for she had died. Brooke and her father Brett moved to Alaska when she was five. They always had the house in Alaska because her mom loved it there. Once her mother Karen died her father wanted to move a way from West Virginia. Brooke loved it in West Virginia but she also knew that it was hard on her dad living in the same house that her mother had died in. So she agreed to move to Alaska she already had friends there. One of her best friends was an boy named Brandon Long they were best friends. Brandon’s family  lives right beside of Brooke’s house now.