Chapter 14 : Lessons learned Part 3 of 3.

Hannah.

All I ever wanted in my life was to be with the one I loved. That's all I ever wanted.

LOVE.

I was walking out the club, I decided that it was time for me to go home, not my home but my parents home.

At least there I would be loved there, somewhat.

I opened my phone and started crying, my backround was a picure of me kissing Jake on his cheek, on our first date.

I smiled, I remebered that date. We went to RICO'S ROLLER SKATING RING, and we shared a sicilion pizza. Jake told me to take a picture with him and that's my cell's backround.

As I was heading out I heard voices calling my name.

" Hannah, wait up " yelled Natasha!

" Yah, where are you going " yelled Marcilia ?

I turned around and looked at them, my vision was kind of blurry but all I could feel was me kneeling on to the ground  and crying.

" Hannah " softly said Marcilia. " What's wrong what happened " ?

I looked her dead in the eye and said " Please, please I beg of you tell me the truth aboutyou and Jake " I cried.

Marcilia put on a confused face " What do you mean about Jake and I " ?

" Oh, please Marcilia don't act like you don't already know what he's done " I spoke in a annoyed way.

I pointed to Marcilia's phone " Jake, you and the text's " .

Marcilia opened her phone and searched for the previous text's an read them to herself.

______________________________________________________________________

Marcilia.

I real my previous text's messages. I re-read them over and over again. Jake texted me he loved me, 

" What an ass " I said aloud.

Natasha looked at me and said " We'll damn I feel like I know nothing " !

" What's wrong " asked Natasha ?

" Jake likes me but he's trying to break up with Hannah " I said.

Natasha's face spoke a thousand words. " What the frucker is Jake's problem " yelled Natasha ?

" Marcilia you mean to tell me that you don't like him " asked Hannah ?

" Yah duh, I mean sure I think he's hott but not for me, and besides I met this really cute British guy in the club " I smiled !

Hannah started to laugh and then cry.

" I'm sorry Marcilia I can't tell you how many negative things I prayed would happen to you, I'm so so sorry " cried Hannah.

" It's okay, I would've thought the same if I were in your shoes, speaking of shoes where is your other uhm. . . we'll uh. . . . you can just forget about that one. " I laughed.

" I learned my lesson " said Hannah. As she was trying to stand up she woddled a little bit. 

" Uh. . . . are you alright Hannah " I asked ?

" Yah I'm fine pitchy perfect " smiled Hannah as she threw up.

" Gross " I said. 

" Yuck " said Natasha.

_____

Hey you guys I've been off and back. Camp, vacation and friends ! SO I  PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL LOVE !!