Chapter 7: Friends with enemies and enemies with friends > Part 2.1 <

History

" History, without this knowledge, we would lack the context for understanding the development of contemporary institutions, the role of continuity ( con-ti-new-it-tea ) and change in present-day society and politics, and the evolution of current forms of artistic expression and intellectual discourse. In addition to providing a basic narrative of events and movements, the goals of the future are in our hands " said Bridget.

Our entire history class was stunned. What in the world did this child mean? I don't get it, she acts all smart, knows everything, gets 200 plusses on almost every test if there even is such a thing and she isn't in AP World History why I asked myself ?? Then I turned around at my desk in my chair to show Marcilia my WTF moment in an funny way.

When I turned around I saw Marcilia starring out the window like she had no soul, her normally naturally tan skin colour was a pale color, her vibrant blue-ish green-ish brown eye colour was more so gray.

" What's wrong " I whispered ?

No response.

" Excuse me Miss Hannah is there something that you would like to tell the class " asked an annoying voice.

No it was not my totally awesome History teacher Mr. Schimk it was Bridget.

" Sorry " I mummbled trying not to curse her out. Like I always say, we'll okay like Jake always say's self control is the key to not going to jail, while I tell him it's the key to sucess in life.

After Bridget was through with her speech of the Declaration of Independence ( basically means that it was a very long speech she wrote for Mr. Schimk ) the bell had rung, letting loose of the tigers that were locked up in their cages' roaming freely about.

" Why, Marcilia Bilia, I must say you're looking pretty byfar the worst I've ever seen you, did you chip a nail, wait, wait or maybe two nails my fault I hope you don't execute me" snickered Bridget !?

I walked passed her ignoring her comment.

Bridget continued to follow me. " So did you ask you're mommy for some cash and she didn't hand it over to you Marcilia Bilia" smirked Bridget.

I continued to walk past her.

Bridget continued to follow me.

Before I even let Bridget say anything else I said " Don't you ever get annoyed, I mean messing with me, What the fuck is your problem, find someone else to mess with I don't feel like dealing with your stupidity today".

Bridget's face was a bright red color she let out a loud " Excuse me Ms. Marcilia, how dare you curse at me, you slut".

I couldn't take it anymore.

Wait did she just call me a SLUT ?

So I snapped.

" Your so damn persistent, you're like a dog that hasn't been nuttered yet, always nagiing and going on and on and on" I yelled " What have I ever done to you nothing-" then I felt a hand drag me backwards.

" Come on Marcilia, we don't wanna have another major incident that'll ruin our school's reputation none the less your clean rep." said a voice.

When I looked up I saw Jake smiling as normal.

" Woaw, Marcilia check this out your face is as red as a Hot Tamalee ( Yummy : )" laughed Jake.

" I never knew that you had that in yah, that agressiveness" he said.

" Wait, what're you doing back in school" I thought you were suspended outside of school " I asked?

" We'll uhm.. yah but I kind of was asked to go back because my teachers were worried that I would cause our town caus " blushed Jake " And so anyways I decided to come back to school, I kind of missed it. " Most importantly what're you goody two shoes doing stealing my job as the school badass, shouldn't you be helping a student or doing extra curricular activities " he asked seriously?

I got the chills.

" I can't really explain it to you.

With my statement that made Jake raise his eyebrow.

" So why can't you really explain it to me" he asked nervously?

" Just just because" I stuttered. I could feel my legs trembling on the ground trying to stand up straight and not falling on the ground about to cry.

I guess that Jake noticed my odd behavior in walking and grabbed my bright tangerine coloured Jansport book bag and held it for me.

I could feel my eyes getting wattery but I held back my tears.

Then I noticed Hannah drinking water out of the water fountain and signaled her over she starred at me and then Jake then her smile faded as she quickly walked away.

I turned around to look at Jake who was still smiling like his normal self, what was wrong with Marcilia and Jake?

Did they break up??

Then the thought of the two of them breaking up made my heart sink.

I felt even sadder.

I was starting to feel odd, like when your head hurts and it's numb and when your stomach hurts and it's pounding on you.

So I decided to skip the nurses office an go to English class.

" So I guess I'll see you later" he smirked while handing me my book bag.

I nodded my head and then said " Thanks for holfding my book bag and uhm.. is there something wrong with you and Hannah because if so..." I asked ?

He smirked and whispered " Not until you tell me why you snapped so easily at Bridget and what's worng with you first".

I felt embarrased, yet still very sad.

Where is Mackeinna?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mackeinna.

" One, Two, Three" I smiled.

I was playing some game called Apples to Apples with Tara. " Ha I win again " she smiled! It seems like someone is a LOSER.  

"That's because I let you win"I pouted !! " But this time I won't let you go by easy "! Then I thought to myself , maybe Marcilia will like playing this game!?