Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Maximum Rider

Inu Don't hate me *Pouts and uploads new story*  I hate myself for uploading this enough as it already it....but, but, but, I really wanted to write this......

~*~ Free Us! ~*~

Chapter 1

Two small twin boys ran through their town. Their tri-colored gravity defying hair radiating in the light. The boys were twins but one was pale skinned where the other was tan. One preferred to laugh and joke around where the other was serious and stuck to the rules.

The two five year olds were looking for their grandfather Shimon. He was supposed to visit today. When they reached the edge of town they saw Shimon but with four people they had never met before.

The pale six year old looked to his grandfather and tilted his head to one side. “Jii-Chan? Who are they?”

The elder looked at his grandson sharply. “Yugi! You must know the Royal family!?”

Yugi turned back to them and immediately understood. He bowed his head and started mumbling apologies.  The tan twin just stood there and bowed his head quickly before straightening himself.

Amem giggled at the two boys. She was of medium height with long black hair and blond highlights. She was fair skinned and seemed very fragile but she carried herself with dignity. She was also woman with a flexible personality. One minute she could be all giggles and fun and within a blink of an eye she could be serious, one quality that made her a great queen.

“Be at ease boys, all is well.” She said and Yugi stood up. He looked at the kids with her. They stood slightly behind her and looked bored. One was pale like Yugi and the other was Tan like Heba. Yugi instantly knew the Tan one was the crown prince Atemu and the pale one was the second crown prince Yami.

Yugi bowed to them again and whispered. “Hello, I am Yugi Moto.”

Amem nodded to him and he stood back up. She looked to Heba who bowed his head and answered with courage. “And I am Heba Moto.”

She nodded and he raised his head.

The Pharaoh then looked to Shimon and smiled. He was a tall man with hair just like the twins. He was strong in build and had an aura of power around him. He was a kind but strong man who in the blink of an eye would not hesitate to kill you. “You have a lovely family Shimon, we cannot wait to meet the others.”

Shimon nodded to him and then looked back to his grandchildren. “Where are Yuki and Sora?”

Yugi thought for a moment. “The last time I saw papa he was getting water, mama was in the kitchen cooking dinner and sent us to retrieve you.”

Shimon nodded to this and began to the house. Yugi and Heba followed behind quietly. At some point on the journey back to the house the princes looked at the twins and slowed down there pace to they were next to them.

Yami looked to Yugi and smiled. “Hi! I am Yami Sennen! I’m six years old!”

Yugi smiled to him and nodded. “He-hello pr-”

He shook his head and Yugi instantly clamed up. “Don’t be like the others and call me by my title. Please use my name.”

Yugi was confused, weren’t princes supposed to be stuck up and complete jerks?

He nodded to Yami and swallowed a lump in his throat. “Hi, Ya-Yami. I am Yugi.”

Yami smiled at him and then looked to Heba. Heba nodded his head to him and turned to Atemu who had begun to talk to him.

“I am the crown prince, Atemu Sennen. I am six years old as well, but a few seconds older then my brother.” He had a slight air of arrogance around him Heba was damn determined to knock out of him.