Chapter2

'Damon go and drag them here by the throat all three of them so that I can skin them alive

'Damon go and drag them here by the throat all three of them so that I can skin them alive. Karim would then know what he did wrong when he hears his daughter screams to stay alive. And I don't care if you know her or not I want them here in piece, don't go around showing mercy to anyone.'

Father moves closer to me and says what he always does, 'Remember I see everything, and I know everything that goes around here.'

I swear I felt a shivers go down my spine.
'I understand once a traitor always a traitor.' I turn around and leave for Karim's house.
I can't do it I know what Layla and Ashley mean to me. I know what I'm capable off and I know I don't want another mother like figure in my life dead, another part of my past shattered. They mean to much to loose, to much to know they are not breathing.
And I know what exactly am I gonna do. He will kill me if I don't bring Karim but Layla and Ashley can't be anyway near him.
No matter what I can't let him ruin more than he already had.
With that thought I head to my NCAG base I need to make some arrangements before blowing my gun in heads.
The drive takes about half an hour where I meet Jacob about the escapade which I have managed to put together. Neither I give him reason why I need it nor he asks, he just does this kind of thing for everyone in here.
He gives me the passport, flight ticket and address which are under the name Lily Sicily and Amanda Sicily, and I hand over to him the bag of cash. Everything looks so real that it would be impossible to say if it is forged. 

I had to give it to this guy, he was definitely a genius after all he was a part of worlds best Intel team. He does these odd jobs to make sure the fund is flowing for his latest researchers and of course to make contacts because you never know in which kind of situation you get stuck in, you need people who are indebted to you to figure out your rescue.
I thank him and take my leave to the situation in hand, Karim, I knew he was doing something behind dad's back but trading with Bolton's, and especially when he was so close to dad, he knew everything about him at least as much as there was possible. I knew the moment dad walked in on his secret he was better off dead than alive.

I cannot let his mistakes hurt his family.