Chapter 9

Ashley's pov

I changed into my outfit and so did the other girls. we walked down stairs and I sat on the couch. The boys all smile like crazy and Jack was holding a big bag. "since we kinda broke your phones we bought you guys new ones" Jack said. he gave us all a phone. "omg thank you so much." I hugged Jack and smiled. there was a note on the phone that read: will you be my girlfriend.  I smiled and he looked nervous. "of course I will. I love you." I kissed and smiled at him. "I love you to babe."  I am so happy. "okay, we have new rules for you guys. ash, you sleep in jacks room. Joanna you sleep in my room. Diana you sleep in zachs room. kayla you sleep in corbyns room and jessy sleeps in daniel room.  now the rules. rule 1:  you guys have to tell us when you go somehere, when somethings happens we will know where you guys are. rule 2: when something is wrong immediatly call me or Jack. rule 3: never go somewhere alone. you can stay alone in the house but never leave to go somewhere alone. pls just don't. rule 4: always have your phone with you." Jonah finished talking and we nodded our heads to show we understood. we walked back upstairs to go and get our stuff, the boys were waiting in the hall for us to finish packing. I was the first to be done and walked to Jack. He grabbed my bags from me and walked me to his room. I walked in his room and unpacked my clothes into the big walk in closet. I finished and layed on the bed next to Jack. I burried my face in his chest. "I love you baby girl, I'm sorry we kidnapped you." I smiled into his chest. I lifted my head a little so he could hear me speak. "It's okay, I'm happy you did cause now I have the most amazing boyfriend I could have ever wished for." He smiled brightly. I kissed his cheek and smiled to. "I love you so much, Jack." "I love you to ash." I got up and walked downstairs to see the girls waiting. I texted in the girls groupchat.

ashley: wanna go to the beach?

joanna: heck yeah. just the 5 of us tho.  
kayla: I'm in for a girls day

jessy:  hell yeah, let's have a girls day. let's not tell the boys tho they probably want to come too.

ashley: I agree jess, they are gonna ruin our girls day. we would be breaking a rule tho.
kayla: Idc, I need girl time. okay so what if they get mad. what is the worst that can happen huh.

diana:  I'm in. let's have some funnnnnn.

I closed my phone and walked up the stairs. I did my bathing suit in my backpack. a beach bag would be to obvious. I climbed thru the window and jumped down. we started walking to the beach. I'm so ready for a girls day. "I am so excited. a girls day just the 5 off us, no boys, no phones. just 5 best friends ready to have fun." diana is so right about that. I'm happy they are my best friends. when we arrived at the beach we all changed into our bathing suits and layed our towels down. I did bring my phone tho. just in case something happened. and they did too. they just turned it off. "I think we should tell the boys were we are. what if somethings happens and they don't know where we are and get mad at us and..." I shushed her and she shutted her mouth. "don't worry diana. we will be fine. my phone is on so I can reach them if something happens" a second after I said that I felt someone kick me down. I looked up to see him staring down at me.