chapter 3

we arrived at the mansion and jake came running out to give ma a hug. jake is a big social media star and we grew up together in ohio. we were next door neighbours. I got bullied a lot and he was always there for me. "hey little one. ugh. who did it I will kill them. I promise" he looked pissed and I understand, I'm like his little sister. "I will show you guys to your rooms follow me" we all followed erica just like she said we needed to do. I shared a room with joanna and diana shared her room with jessy and kayla. just like we agreed we would. me and joanna slept on the attic. it wasn't big but it also wasn't small at all.  on one side there was an black high bed with a desk underneath it, and on the other the same bed but then white. the rest of the room was white and purple with in an corner a white couch with purple pillows. in between the 2 beds were 2 clothing closets also a black and  a white one. the closets were both filled with clothes. we decided to check out the room of the other girls and walked down the stairs towards the room. the room was pretty much the same but then 3 beds and 3 closets. also their closets where filled with clothes. 

1 year later.

"wake up girls logan is coming with some friends of his." jake yelled from the door. I got out of bed and got dressed. (picture above) I walked down the stairs and hugged everybody. "okey, so logan and why don't we are coming over to vlog together." jake said. "who the fuck is why don't we" me and kayla asked at the same time. we high fived each other and looked back to jake. "it's a band logan hangs out with." he explained. "where here" I heard logan yell from the door. I ran towards him but soon stopped. I screamed and ran back.  "girls we have a BIG problem" I said concerned and shocked. "what's going on ash you look like you've seen jack" jo said laughing. "that's the point jo, I did" I said. they all look scared. "yo ash, what's wrong?" logan asked. I saw the boys looking at us. jack looked pissed off. "do you think they would recognize us?" jo wisphered in my ear. I looked at her like she was dumb and shook my head. "no of course they wouldn't duhhh." I said sarcastic. 

jack pov

logan opened the door and we all walked in the team 10 mansion. we're still searching for the girls. we made a promise that as soon as we saw them we would catch them. I once saw ashley walking but she was to fast. so this would be the perfect opportunity to get them back and punish them for escaping.  I saw a ashley run towards logan and run back as soon as she saw us. "yo corbyn you saw that?" I asked. "yup, that was ashley." I nodded my head. "exactly, this is our change."

a while later (still jacks pov) 

"hey ashley wanna take a walk with me" I asked smirking. "yeah ashley go with him get outside" jake said. "yeah sure. I would love to" she said sarcastic. 

ashley pov.

the asshole. I walked outside with him immediatly being scared as fuck. "you're gonna regret what you did you know. you're fucked. we could have been good to you but now you escaped. it is gonna be so much worse" he said threatning me. I kicked him in the balls and ran for my life. he grabbed my hair and pushed me in the black van. and the girls where in there to. "don't worry jake knows you guys moved out." daniel said smiling. "I hate you so much" I spit in jack his face and he punched me in my stomach. I groaned out of pain. we arrived at the house and where brought to the attic.