5 ♒️ meeting alex

a/n: PLEASE watch the video at the left. It's goes with this story so well, so so well. ily all <3

+

When we arrived, music blared from every speaker and rattled the dance floor. Girls left and right were dancing, their hot sweaty bodies pressed against each other with movements I had never seen before. Amy and I made our way through the crowd, which smelled highly of cheap liquor and wine. When we got to the bar, we ordered our drinks.

"I'll have a Smirnoff with Coke, please." I ordered to the bartender. She smiled lightly and began mixing my drink.

"And what would you like tonight, beautiful?" She asked Amy. The bartender, who I now noticed was named Rachel, eyed Amy like a piece of meat. I swear if you looked close enough, you could see spit coming out of the corner of her mouth.

Amy smirked, obviously noticing how flustered she made Rachel. "I'm afraid what I want tonight isn't on the menu."

How was she so smooth? And why was it that whenever I talked, I stuttered like a broken engine?

"Are you sure?" Rachel flirted, sweet nothing's pouring from her mouth and right into Amy's hands.

With that, Rachel took her "much needed" break and ran off with Amy. As Rachel pulled her along, Amy looked back at me. "Think you'll be okay for a bit?"

I nodded and watched Amy and Rachel get lost in the crowd.

Yuck. Stupid Rachel. What was so good about her anyway? Besides the fact that she was pretty, flirtatious, and cool. Right...

I tried not to show it, but deep down my blood was boiling furiously beneath my skin. This couldn't be jealousy... Right?

Even though I knew it was, I shrugged it off. Figured I could wallow in my sexuality confusion another day. Tonight I was determined I was gonna enjoy myself.

Just then, a girl made her way over to a seat next to mine. She was pretty petite and wore a nice light blue button-up with a thin neck tie, which seemed to be all the rage with lesbian fashion. I found myself sneaking peeks in her direction.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" She smiled and mumbled an order to the new bartender, sliding a ten across the bar.

"Try it. You're gonna love this." She shoved the drink in my direction, reeking of rum. Oh, what the hell.

I took a sip, which turned into a chug, which turned into another round of drinks. I didn't know what it was, nor did I care. All I cared about was how light and refreshed I was feeling.

"I'll take it that you liked it?" The girl giggled, "Mind telling me your name."

After gulping down my fourth drink, I answered, "Sarah."

"I just met you ten whole minutes ago and I can already tell you're gonna be a handful." She smiled at me like no other had before. Her bright blue eyes danced in the lights of the bar, and all I could think about was running my fingers through her short, brown hair.

"Wadda-ya-say we get out of here?" I was surprised by the flirtatious words that seemed to pour so effortlessly from my lips. I began to question if this was really the right decision, but then I brushed it off. Why not be a little spontaneous?

Suddenly, I heard a soft whisper in my ear, sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps up and down my arms, "Sounds like a plan."

After a few minutes of driving, we pulled up to a small apartment on the edge of town. She took the keys out of the ignition and I followed her to room 307. With a shaking hand, she fumbled her key into the lock and opened the door. By the looks of it, it seems as though she hasn't had a lot of visitors-- or maybe too many.

"Sorry for the mess," she said calmly, "If you want, I can show you around." She flung her keys onto the kitchen counter, then grabbed my hand and showed me around.

"This here's my room," It was a nice sized room for an apartment, with an even nicer sized bed. Probably a queen. The walls were painted a dark shade of grey that almost looked black, and vinyl records were stacked in a bookshelf beside her wall. In the corner by her bedside was a record player, a used Chapstick, and a plotted succulent. As she sat on her bed, I admired her music taste.

"Daughter, huh?" I shuffled through the endless collections of albums, all in chronological order.

"Yeah, I kind of have a thing for them, if you couldn't notice."

I smiled at her kindness and put the records back in their place. "Mind if I put one on?" I asked.

"Go ahead."

I shuffled through a few records before picking Daughter's current album, Wild Youth. After putting it on the record player, I concentrated on the sound of the music.

Daughter wasn't exactly something you could dance to, but she grabbed me anyway. With her hand resting on my waist, we swayed along to the smooth lyrics. I rested my head on her shoulder before realizing something critical--

"You know, you never told me your name."

"Full name's Alexandra. But people call me Alex."

Alex. What a nice name. For some reason, just the sound of it filling my mind was enough for me to feel bubbly and warm.

Just then, Alex leaned in to fill the void I've been dying to fill the whole night. Her lips clashed onto mine with such a passion it poured from her lips. I responded softly, but the more into it I got, the harder the kiss was. Soon enough, Alex hovered over top of me, peeling my dress off over my head and throwing it onto the floor. I did the same with her button-up, pants, and tie.

And there we were, naked. Our breaths mixed and our hands intertwined as she held them over me to nibble my neck. While doing so, I clawed her back and kissed her lips once again. Sweat intermingled with our skin, but underneath it was a deep, sinking passion. My breaths were heavy with every orgasm I got, with every feel of her parted lips on my skin.

And then it hit me-- making love with Greyson was never as satisfying as making love to Alex. With Alex, my bones shivered so much my skin let loose from my body. My eyes rolled back in my head and sweat trickled down my face. There were laughter and smiles during each mistake, moans and groans during every move we made.

Sitting at home in my bed at four in the morning, I realized something-- something I knew, but tried so hard to shut out. Something that I had to make known to myself before anyone else.

I'm gay.

+

a/n: Ahh! So she finally found out and she finally said it. Great, right?

I know I've been uploading a shit ton but tbh I'm happy with the feedback I've been getting on this story so I wanted to speed things up a bit, updating wise. Also I've found myself enjoying to write it. Whenever I'm not feeling up to par, I write a chapter or two, so I guess you could say its sort of a coping method?

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to vote/comment/share with your friends :~) xx