band shirts

todays rant is about people wearing band shirts. this topic pisses me off to another level. i absolutely hate when people wear band shirts but they. dont. even. listen. to. their. music. 

i have a really long story to tell you about this rant. so one of my "friends" went shopping to forever 21 with me. while we were there, i saw a nirvana tank top. bc i actually listen to nirvana and like them, i wanted to get the shirt. i went to try it on but it didnt fit. of course my "friend" wanted to have what i didnt have just to make me jealous so she buys the fucking shirt. whatever idc if you buy the shirt but if you dont listen to the music and you act like the biggest fan, just stop. later that day, my other friend was like "what did you guys get at the mall?" and i forgot what my friend bought so i asked her and she said, "i got a nova shirt from forever 21."

nova. nOvA goddamn. isnt nova like a science show? and theres the 1972 chevrolet nova car ?? i was really confused and i asked her to show it to me and she shows me the nirvana shirt. dipshit it's called nirvana not nova. get it right or get the fuck outta here. 

thats not all though. she buys a fucking the rolling stones shirt aND bag but SHE DOESNT FUCKING LIKE THEM. she likes all that fucking techno shit music. 

srsly wear band shirts if you actually like the band, not bc its a fucking 'trend' or shit idk. 

so this is off the topic of band shirts but 

so the girl that bought the nirvana shirt was getting on my last fucking nerve so i decided to play a prank on her. i wanted to see if she actually knew anything about nirvana so i told her that i wanted to see nirvana live in LA. i was like, "i wanna get kurt cobain's autograph." and she said, "yeah me too." (and she actually meant it)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. 

KURT

COBAIN

IS 

DEAD.

good luck getting his autograph. 

peace out bitches. 

[dedicated to thunderluke bc she's da bae]