Again - part 4

Betty

She looked up. Here eyes stung. Her tears felt hot and sharp like they were cutting tracks across her cheeks. Even through her blurry vision she could see those raven black hair and the beanie. Those eyes that showed that behind six feet of cold, there was something very very warm. The warmth that she needed. 

The warmth she could never have again.

Amidst all the pain, it was that realization that hurt the most.

Her head fell back into her hands, and in between the sobs and gasps, she said something with every last ounce of energy that she had.

Jughead

"I'm s-sorry. I-I'm sorry J-Jug."

And he couldn't bear it anymore. 

She may have broken his heart in the end but she had loved him like no one else had been able to. No one else had tried. 

She could break his heart a thousand times, he thought, but he would keep coming back .

Because he loved her. He had never stopped. He couldn't. He would love her till the end.

Betty

Warmth. 

She leaned into him. She sobbed into his jacket. She felt his fingers stroking her head desperately, like she was sand slipping through his fingers. 

Somewhere inside, she felt two little broken pieces of her slowly joining back together.

They would get through this.

Because now she had him.

And they were in that booth in each others arms

AGAIN.

I am so sorry i haven't updated in so long....I have been updating my other book though. Thanks for the constant support.

That was the end of the "Again" series. I hope you enjoyed it. Please send in prompts. Vote, comment, share...you know the drill.

Love,

mrigaanka7.