EYHNTK- Valentine 3

February 14, 2018, 11 pm:

We hid our faces under our  hoodies as we walked in the building. I already have our key card so we  went straight to the elevator. After pressing our floor, just as the  door was about to close, a few more hotel guests got in with us so I  quickly pulled you to one corner, pushed you against the wall and  covered you with my body.

My hands were on either of  your sides as we stood so close together, your mounds pressed against  my torso, our heartbeats racing. I had to lean my face closer to hide  yours and I could feel your warm sweet breath on my cheek. For 2  grueling minutes, we stood breathless as with our gazes locked, your  heaving chest torturously rubbing against my skin.

The  other guests got off a few floors before us and I couldn't take the  heat that was already burning inside me, I finally closed the punishing  10-centimeter gap between our lips and kissed you fully on the mouth. I  felt how much you longed for that kiss to happen too with every moan   that escaped between your lips and every push your tongue made against  mine as you clung to my neck and I held you close to me.

DING!

We pulled away from the kiss when the elevator doors opened but pulling our bodies away from each other was an impossible task. You giggled when  I pulled you against me as we walked down the hall to our suite,  backhugging you and nuzzling your neck all the way.

"Ano  ba?" You giggled. "Baka may makakita tsaka mabaho na ako." You slapped my arm but that weak protest couldn't possibly make me let go of you.
I  inhaled deeply and rubbed my nose against the side of you neck. "Ang  bango-bango kaya. You smell good enough to eat." I whispered then quickly swiped my tongue behind your ear and I could  feel your breath hitch.

"Richard, stop." You  snarled and tried to get away but before you could, I have opened the  door to our room and pulled you inside.

We were  barely through the door when you turned to face me and grabbed my  collar. You didn't even get the chance to see the romantic setup in the  dimly lit suite. "Ikaw. Nakakainis ka na. Kanina ka pa nang-aano." You  glared. 

"Nang-aano?" I smirked.

You stared at me so sharply that I could feel your eyes pierce through my soul. You heaved a deep sigh then pushed me against the door and slammed your lips against mine. I let out a guttural groan as your teeth tugged on my lower lip and you slipped your eager tongue in my mouth.

********

Full version on #Babetime tonight.

And yes, may part 4 pa.

Thank you for reading and patiently waiting for updates.