Chapter 19- Finished, 2/23/18

>Last Chapter<

When Keefe finally pulled away from her, Sophie was sure that she had turned into an actual tomato.

Tomatoes had no breath, were slightly green because of it, bright red, and squishy.

[EVERYONE LOOK AT THE PICTURE NOW AND IMAGINE SOPHIE'S FACE XD]

Was she squishy? Actually, she didn't know. Sort of?

Okay, Sophie, back on track now.

"Don't ever do that again," Keefe told her, his breath grazing her ear. When he sensed her confusion, he sighed. "Last night?"

Oh. Whoooooooops.

"Yeah, well..." Sophie had no excuse. "Sorry." It was the only thing she could come up with.

She turned to look at him, not having the ability to tell how he was feeling without seeing his face at least.

As soon as she did, their gazes locked, his ice-blue orbs darkening considerably. "Sorry?"

Sophie rolled her eyes playfully, using her elbow to jab him in the stomach lightly, grinning.

Her boyfriend was ripped. In fact, he might as well be a rock. Or a boulder. Hard muscles weren't visible through his tee, but as soon as she connected with his stomach, she felt abs.

It wasn't fair. How come he automatically got abs, and she didn't?

Keefe interrupted her thoughts once again by kissing her forehead, his head resting on top of her blonde curls. "Sophie..."

The hurt in his voice, the rawness of it scathing, the astonishment, the underlined anger, it was all there.

She wasn't expecting it.

Her eyes fluttered shut for a brief minute as she processed his words again.

With one shallow breath, Sophie shook his head off of the top of hers, ruining the moment by burying her face in the crook of his neck. "I'll never do it again, I promise. I promise, Keefe."

Her boyfriend's arms tightened around her for a fleeting minute, the only sound heard was the breathing of the both of them. "I love you," he told her finally, absolute conviction in his voice.

The words out of his mouth alone sent flutters throughout her entire body, and she relished the way they were pronounced, coming from him.

It'd been a long time since those words had been said to her, with her never coming from her room.

Tears welled up in Sophie's eyes, love and joy for him and her coursing through her. "I love you too, Keefe. I love you too."

His hands reached down and cupped her cheeks, directing her eyes to his face, where his blue eyes gleamed. "Forever, Foster?" The words made him sound like a scared little boy, full of doubts.

"Forever, Keefe." Sophie repeated it without a second of hesitation, knowing that her heart had never been broken, just his, in the first place.

----------------------------------

Author's Note - PLEASE READ

I OFFICIALLY PROCLAIM LIGHT IT UP OFFICIALLY DONE! DONE.

Wow, okay, what even - I FINISHED THIS ENTIRE BOOK! BE PROUD, Y'ALL.

If anyone feels offended by that, too bad. *flips her hair* I just finished my third book or so. Done. Done. Done.

DONE! [This is taking a while to sink in, XD] FINISHED!

Wow, okay, I promise I haven't gone wacko on you. Ish. I was kinda wacko anyway, but whatever.

So what I wanna know is:

1) How did I do on the book entirely?

2) Did I please you?

3) Do you want to see the cover of the sequel or do you want to see the cover of the sequel?

4) Are there any questions for me? As a writer or just in general?

5) Who's going to be reading the sequel to this? *raises hand*

6) Who here has ACTUALLY read the first book in this series [Set A Torch To Flame]?

As the meme says above...

PEACE OUT PEEPSLIES

OWL OUT ✌