Chapter 4

Author's note: So just to inform y'all in case y'all aren't aware....This story is based off past events, and the main character Alexis is basically telling her story to her Therapist,  Ms. Hill. In this chapter you will see, if you haven't yet....

 In this chapter you will see, if you haven't yet

Alexis Tierra Davis

"I didn't choose you, I just took one look at you, and then, there was no turning back"

" Aw come on, stop being a boring whore and come to the party" My bestfriend Amber begged as the both of us laid in her comfortable queen sized bed.

" I don't wanna go, I'm fine here " I told her scrolling through my phone. 

" Why you steady wanna stay in the house on the weekends? Let's go out for once" She emphasized. 

I shook my head firmly, " Bitch you know that ain't my scene, allat club shit....Not me" I shrugged. 

" I know why you don't wanna go" She mumbled. 

" Why?" I asked looking dead at her. 

" Because you scared of what church people might think" She mumbled once again.  I smacked my lips," Girl what?" 

" Nobody even thinking about them church people, I'm grown" I shrugged. 

However, I was lying. I really ain't want the people from my parent's church in my business. They were either gonna go back and say something or it was gonna either be a rumor around the whole church and I sure didn't want that. 

Amber smacked her lips at my reply,  "Well since you don't wanna go to a party, let's go to meka's kickback" She suggested.

I sighed, considering Meka's kickbacks were the talk of the town. It was always something happening there, either fights or somebody getting too drunk to the point where they gotta go to the hospital. 

" Um, I don't know about that amber" I emphasized. 

" Come on now girl, You ain't gon' never get no di-"

" OKAY ! damn, I'll go" I asserted standing up from the bed. 

" Yay" She smiled getting up as well. 

-

- Present day

I sat in the chair of my Therapist office, she held a stern look upon her face.