Turning Grace- A Harry Styles Fanfiction

• Dedicated to Grace and Tay

This book contains mature themes and language, and explicit sex scenes. My characters are in high school, this is a fictional story, read at your own risk! My book has been rated R by Wattpad so you will need to follow me or search for my book by name to find it! Some of my chapters have been made "Private" by Wattpad, please follow me in order to read these, and you might also need to message me to get the URL link to those chapters, which I will happily supply you with.

Chapter One

Running, running, running. No negative thoughts Grace. This is good for you. This is GREAT for you. My inner voice is always there to cheer me on, even when I wish she'd shut her overly cheery self up. I told Jake I wanted to get in shape this summer. He says my shape is good but I think it could be better, and my seven year old brother chimes in with "she's in shape, round is a shape", then proceeds to fall on the floor laughing.

I have to admit that I like running. I didn't at first. In fact it was killer! You think you're in shape until you actually have to go out and do something. Been at this a month now and it is getting easier. Nothing but myself and my thoughts. I have time to think when I run.

Running at night is the best time for me. It's quiet, no heat, and not a ton of people out. I've lost four pounds already and really do feel better. I only had about ten pounds to lose, despite Max's opinion of my round self, just need to trim up a bit. Jake, on the other hand looks amazing all the time, and he knows it. Plenty of other people notice too, especially anyone who is female and goes to our school.

Two more blocks to go and then I'm done. My route is three blocks up, through the park, over the bridge, and back home. It's about 45 minutes total.

Lost in my thoughts, I almost don't hear the loud yelling and laughing coming from behind me. Three guys on bikes woosh past me, right out into the the intersection ahead of us, even though the traffic light's red. Two cars nearly hit them, honking, and coming to a stop. One of the guys I recognize from school, Harry Styles, REALLY HOT, but always in trouble. He yells at the cars and flips them off, then disappears off into the night.

Morons, I think to myself. I round the corner and am home. Wish Jake would run with me. Maybe you could get Harry to run with you.

Wth?! Where did that come from??

Ok no more Harry thoughts. Focus on your ACTUAL boyfriend. I see Jake must be asleep, there aren't any lights on at his house. Living four houses down from your boyfriend has its benefits. I almost always know when he's home, and we'll be able to walk to school together this fall.

We've spent almost everyday together this summer. Either he's at my house or I'm at his. We go to the pool, go on bike rides, and the movies. My friends love him, and he doesn't mind that my bestie, Taylor, is almost always around.

One more month of summer to go and then we'll be back walking the halls of Drakesville High together. We've only been dating a couple months, since school got out. Won't the girls be shocked to see him walk into school no longer interested in any of them.

I liked Jake since we were freshmen and he was the new kid at school. He's had plenty of girlfriends over the last year, and when he asked my brother if I was seeing anyone, I about died right on the spot. Never did I think he would actually be interested in me. My brother was shocked too. He and Ryan have been friends since being on the football team together, but Jake's never shown any interest in me until a couple months ago when we were teamed up to create posters for the drama departments' spring play. He and I were in art class together, and they always do the posters and props for the plays.

Walking into school with Jake this fall, yes, that's a day I'm looking forward to. Tonight though, I am only interested in a hot shower and falling into my comfy bed.