Chapter 5: Sparks Fly

Im so sorry I haven't updated sooner!! I have just been so busy!! But here is the next chapter so ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drove up to the mall and we all jumped out racing to Jack Wills where we were supposed to meet the boys. Liam got there first and I got there shortly after, while my friends gave up and were already walking.

"You all are too fast!!" Megan complained.

"Yeah Jes!! Ever since 7th grade!" Brittani said and Kailyn nodded in agreement.

Liam looked at me questioningly,"I didn't know you could run?" he asked.

"Well, I did Cross Country and Long Distance Track through high school and I have already gotten some offers from colleges." I told him.

"That is so cool! I'm on the reserve list for the Olympics in sprints!" he said, laughing at my look at shock.

"WOW! That is amazing! I love to watch the Olympics! I want to go when I get older for swimming!" I told him.

"Well we will have to go on a run together sometime, get you in shape for the Olympics!!" Liam said.

"Sure! Only if I can keep up!!" I said laughing.

"We get it!! Y'all are both FANTASTIC runners! No need to rub it in!" Kailyn yelled.

"Let's go! I think I hear Louis!" Liam said leading us into the store. Megan kept grabbing onto my arm and squealing probably excited she was about to meet THE Louis Tomlinson.

We walked in to find Louis in a black and white striped dress. We all burst into laughter earning dirty looks from the employees.

Louis turned around to look into the mirror then at me,"Jesy, do you think this looks good on me? I need a women's opinion!" he asked striking his best pose.

I had to work hard to keep my laughter in, "Yeah Louis! Great!" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"And who is this lovely lady?" Louis asked grabbing Megan's hand in his own planting a light kiss on it. Megan started giggling, "I'm Megan!" she answered. Her and Louis then went into their own little world in deep conversation. I didn't understand how she could take him seriously while he was still in that dress!

"Oh Harry this is Brittani! Brittani thats Harry!" Harry's eyes lighted up when he saw Brittani and they instantly clicked. I knew they would be perfect, they are both completely crazy!

"Kailyn this is Niall, Niall that is Kailyn." I pushed Niall into Kailyn, they were a little shy at first but they soon warmed up to each other.

Everyone wandered off including Liam so I decided to go look at some dresses.

I saw a beautiful dress with black see through sleeves across the chest and gold sparkles filling up the rest of it. It was so me, so perfect! There was only one left and it was exactly my size! I looked at the price and my heart instantly sank. I would never be able to afford that! I sighed and walked away to look for my girls.

**Liam's POV**

I saw Jesy look at a beautiful dress knowing it would look amazing and perfect on her! When she set it down and walked away I quickly grabbed it and ran to the register not caring about the price. Price didn't matter if it was for Jesy. I had the perfect plan to ask her to be mine.

**Jesy's POV**

I found all the girls stuffed into dressing rooms with clothes overfilling into them. I looked over at the guilty boys who were laughing uncontrollably,"What did y'all do?" I asked them.