Times Change- (Liam Payne Love Story)

Jesy Leanne Williams

Hey y'all, ITS SUMMER!! My name is Jesy Leanne Williams but everybody calls me Jess! I am 17 years young and I am finally going to be a senior next year! Born and raised in Texas!

Last month I and my parents got hit by a drunk driver. I lost my mom and my dad is coma, and I will have to just deal with a messed up back for the rest of my life.

I am really short for my age; I'm only 5"2! I have really long light brown wavy hair that goes down to just above my waist. My unique blue eyes really pop with my dark luscious long eyelashes. People will always call me hot or beautiful and all the boys at school are always all over me, but I'm not that kind of girl! I'm actually really shy and uncomfortable but you couldn't tell at school! I guess I'm the popular girl, the head varsity cheerleader\/ star swimmer\/ track star kind of girl but there is more to me than that! It actually kind of flattering when freshmen come up to me and say I'm they're inspiration but I never wanted to be known as that! I'm not mean I'm actually really nice! Like to be friends with everyone and I'm not that dumb cheerleader I'm actually in the top 5%!

I'm not the normal popular girl like I said! I don't follow trends, I sort of have my own style, I would LIVE in sweats if I could, I eat A LOT, I find scary movies hilarious, and I like being behind lenses than in front of them! Yep! I love photography! I spend a lot of time taking pictures a lot of my best friends, Brittani Cloud, Megan Lewis, and Kailyn Jace who I love to death!!

My brother Lando is 22 and he is in college in London, where I will spend the rest of my summer (maybe even my whole life) because of the "incident". I will be living in a house with my annoying party freak brother and 5 other hormonal boys.

There goes my privacy.