Forbidden Love (pt. 5)

"You don't think I'm pretty?" Kendall mumbled onto the blonde hair she adored so much.

"What?" Cara pulled away a little bit, so she could look her girlfriend in the eyes, making her to stop kissing her neck on the process.

They were in the backseat of the limo, just like what Cara had planned. The blonde was going to drive her younger girlfriend home, and since she ordered her chauffeur to take the long route, they would have less than two hours to spend together instead of the faster route of 45 minutes that Kendall and Harry took previously.

"You haven't say anything about how I look tonight." Kendall somewhat pouted, fixing her sitting position next to Cara.

"Oh my God..." Cara almost swooned over how adorable her girlfriend was, her stomach was flipping like crazy for some reasons.

Cara didn't understand how Kendall could have that much of effects on her. She was so crazy over heels on the younger brunette, it was driving her insane to the point she was acting like an immature fool with her jealousy and all.

But she couldn't control it.

She just loved her girlfriend so much, it was ridiculous how she was acting like a crazy in love teenager instead of a mature adult that she was. She was a freaking CEO of a very successful modelling agency, not an unexperienced high schooler for fuck sake.

"God...why are you so fucking cute..." Cara muttered, before kissing Kendall on the lips. Her tongue didn't even wait for a second before she went into her girlfriend's mouth, claiming her as well as caressing her.

Kendall couldn't help but to let out a moan, she didn't understand how Cara could make her getting aroused just by a single kiss.

Well, maybe it had something to do with how dominating the kiss was.

Kendall moaned some more, when Cara's tongue teased her inside mouth before touching her own tongue intimately. Her hand automatically moved to touch Cara's cheek, resting it there, while the other one sneaked in behind her girlfriend's neck, caressing the soft hair on it.

"Mmh...daddy..." Kendall whispered as she pulled away from the kiss, out of breath.

"You look extremely beautiful tonight, it was torturous. It was so hard to control myself just so I wouldn't approach you and rip your beautiful dress and claim you right there right then," Cara husked.

Kendall smiled so wide, it made Cara's heart leaped. "Thank you, daddy. You look so beautiful as well. I love how elegant, classy but sexy you look tonight. Not that you ever looking like a slob or unattractive, because let's be honest, you're always looking hot and beautiful in my eyes. I adore you that much," she admitted, nuzzling her nose onto the blonde's neck.

Yep, it's a definite. Cara was definitely crazy head over heels in love with her younger girlfriend.

Cara kissed her once again, softer this time. Her hand wrapping around the brunette's slim waist, then trailed on her backless dress touching the naked skin behind. Her fingers began to tease and trailing every inch of skin they could find, caressing it with admiration and adoration.

"Ummh... I want you," Cara mumbled between the kiss. "I need you, baby."

Kendall pulled away from the kiss and rested her forehead onto Cara's. "How much time do we have?" she whispered.

"Enough for giving you an orgasm. Now slide your dress down, I need to see those beautiful tits of yours." Cara demanded, while her hands moved to Kendall's thighs trying to push the dress up so she could take off the panties and began touching the brunette intimately down there.