We're Supposed To Be Strangers

Cara was so glad she had decided to take the day off. She was currently inside of a sauna, after she had just been plucked, waxed, exfoliated and massaged in one of the most expensive spa in town.

At this time, the beautiful British blonde sat completely relaxed, wrapped in a towel and nothing else.

Her latest photoshoot had been a bitch, and she needed this. She was enjoying the solitude until she heard the door of the sauna was opened and close.

She didn't care much of who was coming, because she was closing her eyes since her body was so relaxed. Besides, she thought the sauna was big enough for her to share with a stranger. But then, suddenly something fell into her lap.

And just like that, the calm was gone.

"Oomph..!"

She opened her eyes abruptly, as she not only heard but felt the source of the grunt on her lap.

"I'm sorry, so sorry..." the tall brunette, who had apparently tripped and fallen right into Cara's lap, sputtered.

"Well, get up then," Cara spat, annoyed that someone had ruined the calm she'd been enjoying.

"I would, but your arms are around my waist, so... I can't," the brunette said.

There was a hint of a smile on her face because, well, she just landed in the lap of a beautiful stranger. Whom, even with a scowl, the blonde girl —woman— was still really stunning.

So despite the brunette felt awkward landed on the beautiful blonde woman's lap, it also felt nice.

"Oh ..." Cara's face softened.

"Yeah, oh," the tall brunette smiled and waited. "So ... are you going to let me go, stranger?" Kendall teased.

"Well ummm, probably, but wow. Your eyes are amazing. They're the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen, and I'd like to know the name of this brunette goddess who literally fell in my lap."

The girl was smiling bashfully at the compliment.

"I'm Kendall," she said as her cheeks were blushing red because of what Cara'd said.

It was one of the prettiest things Cara had ever seen.

"I'm Cara," she returned the smile.

They stared and smiled at each other, silently, for few seconds.

"So, Kendall. What brings you here? The spa, not my lap," Cara said, cheekily.

Kendall bit her lip.

"Well, my parents gave me a spa day for my 18th birthday," Kendall replied.

She thought she'd put that out there right now and test the waters.

Cara was obviously not a teenager, and she didn't want to get too far and then be rejected. She was going to seduce this woman if she could.

Because obviously, Kendall liked sex.

She slept with a lot of girls at parties and, basically just whenever. She didn't care if people called her a slut. She didn't feel like one, and she didn't feel ashamed. She even slept with the occasional guys. It wasn't often, but sometimes she just needed cock in her mouth and in her pussy.

"Eighteen, huh?" Cara licked her lips.

Fresh pussy... she thought.

She had no problem with sleeping with a teenager if they offered themselves. And, Kendall was hot, and, seriously, the brunette could have gotten up off her lap by now.