I'M NOT A MODEL!!!!......I'm and EX-model 5

Put your story text here...

AHHHHH :) All the new people joing my Fanily!! AHHHH OKay im so happy I decided to make another chapter Warning though its quite plain there is a new character though just for yall :) Just for my wonderful FANZ I♥U

P.S I have been reading this story by one of my Fellow Fanily members and it's quite GOOD

Her Name is CELLOGURL It's called

1+1= window, you+me= a bad mathematical equation

Im In love with it :) check it out if you haven't already

OH and Also written by a fellow fanily member

xXxJezzxXx

A Broken Promise, An open wound

I Do like it very much

LoTZZZ OF LOVE

Enjoy.

School ended and you have no clue how greatful I was. High School was hell. How does the avarage teenager do it...No clue. I spotted a near by park and started walking towards it; I needed time to think. It really was a wonderful day here. The sky was a calm light blue with the most amazing puffy clouds I had ever seen. I came to a stop at an old park bench at the deserted part of the park and got out a new book I got from english to read. I was dawn in by the first words melting into the setting just to be interupped by a soccer ball thumping me in the back of my head. Scared to death I yelped and rolled off the bench falling on my butt with on 'oof!'. Booming laughter erupted behind me my face turned a bright red. Nothings better then looking like a cherry. Slowly I truned around meeting the eyes a none other than the school soccer team.

"Uh" was all I could say and they sarted to laugh harder. A Tall looking boy with a killer tan walked up to me. Insted of laughing like the other he stuck out his hand to help me up but ended up poking me in the face. He cheeks started to turn pink and I started to crack up. He was Blushing! His face redend when I he saw my laugh.

"I uh-" A boy from the group cut him off

"Shadow never knew you were so smooth with girls" He shot a glare the boys way

"I would know if you were but your never with girls" I stood up dusting the dirt off my butt and grabbed my things getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" He yelled grabbing my hand. It felt good the way his hand fit in with mine.

"Were one short on the team and we need to practice, wanna play?" I smiled and took the ball from him running to the near by feild.

This was perfect! It was 7:00...I played with them until seven o'clock! I tightend my straps on my bag and ran out of the park brethless. I missed dinner! I didn't call dad! I'm going to die! As I approached the house I thought of exuses.

'I had to stay at school' no

'I lost my book'lame

'I got lost' maybe

The front door slammed open out ran out a Red faced Chase.

"Where the Hell have you Been!" I cringed at the anger in his voice.

"I was at the-" He cut me off

"WHERE!" He yelled throwing his hands up in the air. Anger started to pulse through me

"YOU.ARE.NOT.MY.FATHER" I hissed venom dripping from my voice if it was one thing I hated it was being yelled at.

"He may not be your father but I am" Dad came out with a worried expression,"come on". We sat in the living room and I told him everything I did. It's not like I did anything bad.

"Next Time I want you you to call me" He yelled up the stairs towards me.

"Sure thing dad" and with that I threw my PJ'S on and fell into bed.

SHORT< BORING<NOT MUCH

SRRY

WRITERS BLOCK

: (

VOTE COMMENT JOIN MY FANILY!!!!

P.S

For this chapter I want at least 13 Votes PLZ

P.S.S

If you don't Comment and tell me what you think I just might.....Die!....Nah i'll just stopt writing

Don't forget the COOKIES,

COOKIEcrazyMonster