I'M NOT A MODEL!!!!......I'm and EX-model 2

Heyyyy i know that this is short butt it's funny:DDDD

Recap

_______________________

Then It clicked inside of my tiny brain, this was my Best friend Chase. Oh yes and another thing also clicked in my tiny brain to I was a tank top and short shorts. Again I turned red, but he just stood there and stared at me suprize written all over his face.

_______________________

"Chris? is that you?" I couldn't speak. I wanted to run away and hide but my feet felt as if they were nailed to the hardwood floor.

"I....ummm.....ya" I let out a big breath that I didn't even notice that I was holding. A smile spred across his face

"Well your dad told me to come check on the you........Well jeeze Chris you've grown well ....up" He eyes roamed all over my body. That made me blush even more. Darn BOY!

"So do you wanna hang out?" Another breath taking smile spred across his face.

"I'd like that"

After 2 hours of fighting over what movie to watch we decided to watch Hortan Hears a Who. He put the movie in and I layed down on the long couch leaving the little one all to him.

"Move over" I didn't move and inch. You know that feeling you get when your so confortable that you can't move? Well this is one of those moments.

"Move Please" I just sook my head

"Move Now"

"No"

"MOVE NOW!!!!" Then he jumped on top of me

"NO" I yelled in his face. I think I got a little to close because my bottem lip lightly bushed on his. OOps!! Instently his eyes widend. I took the distraction to push him off of me. Chase landed on the floor with a 'CLUNK'.

Okay i tried really hard not to laugh at his face but I couldn't help myself. I busted out into giggles that earned me a hard earned glare but I could tell that he wanted to smile to. Finally I moved off the couch and let him sit by me. I couldn't even watch the movie because he just kept tickleing me. When it was over it was about 2:00 and I was hungry. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed some cookies and milk. Not a Healthy snack but you know what.........I Don't Care!! Chase eyed me in the living room while I was eating my cookies.

"Why the heck are you staring at me??"

"Did you bring any for me??" He whined. WTF he whinned! hahaha I've never heard a boy whine!!!

"NO!! I'm not you slave get your own damn cookies" He held his heart like he was hurt but then got a thoughtful glint in his eyey

"well I don't know where the cookies are so I guess that your gonna have to share with me" His hand reached over and grabbed 2 cookies. You can take my pizza and you can take my brownies but YOU CAN NOT TAKE MY COOKIES!! I jumped on top of him tring(but horribly failing) to get my cookies back. he was just so darn big!!!

---------------------------

9:00pm

---------------------------

Currently I am laying in bed pissed at chase. do you really wanna know how the fight went? I bet you do. Well he ran around the house with my cookies above his head screaming

"I GOT YOUR COOKIES" I bolted after him. When I finally caought him he had eatin all my cookies and there were no more left. You know that sayin Time Flys When you havein fun?? Well chase also flys out of the house when I'm pissed. When My dad got home at 6:00 I was still mad about my cookies. Chase stayed for dinner and tried to cheer me up lets just say the cheerin up didn't work so well.

seee Short yet very funny lolz

COMMENT

VOTE

Be A Fan(wink wink)

Do all three and I'll luv ya to death??????

Don't forget the COOKIES,

COOKIEcrazyMonster