Part 2

Oh yay Matt is my partner great. *Sarcasm*

I walked over to Matts desk and sat down next to him.

"Since its due friday come to my house Thursday night to work. Bring your laptop too." He said. Well I guess I'm stuck with all the work.

"Ok. Where do you live?" I said in a faint voice.

"Ill just pick you up Thursday after school then you ugly pig." Thats a new one. The rest of the time we sat and took notes in silence once and a while he said an insult but I didn't care.

School went by fast and right when the bell rang I ran to my penny board and raced home. But I wasn't fast enough because I felt someone pull me backwards off my board and I landed on the ground head first.

"Happy Birthday bitch we got a special beating for you." Carter said.

"Nash and Matt bring her in this alley." Cameron demanded. They took me in there and thats when it got physical. Carter punched me in the mouth twice. I winced at the pain.

"My turn" Cameron said confidently. He's the strongest of the group and he punched me in the gut. I fell to my knees and thats when all of them started to kick me. I spit out blood and felt like I broke 3 or 4 ribs. Then everything went black.

When I woke up the sun was setting I checked my body and I had 3 bruises on my rib cage and a bruise on my face. I also had tiny scratches on my face too.

I looked at the time.

3:47

I was here for an hour.

I eventually found my way home and walked in the door quietly.

"What happened to you Annie!" Jade screamed.

"The boys. Its always the boys." I said crying.

"Ok thats it I cant take them. Were moving and making you look like a totally different person." Jade was good with these kinds of things but I wasn't sure.

"Annie you want your life to turn around right?" Jade said holding my hand tightly.

"Yeah.. Ok Ill do it." I said smiling.

"Yes. By the way were moving tomorrow! Since I finished collage and I have a job in Cali we can move there!" Jade said jumping up and down.

"Im ready." I said this is the first time Im actually being confident about myself. I like it.

"Ok time for your hair and make up I have hair dye make up and colored contacts. Pick what you want." Jade said as she laid my choices out.

"Hmmm.. How about Brown hair, bright blue eyes and light make up. And casual clothing."I said to Jade smiling.

"Ok. If thats what you want. Lets go!"

It took about 2 hours for everything but I look amazing a totally different person.

"Now lets go to the mall to get you new clothes!" Jade pushed me into her car and drove off. I wasn't sure about this but Jade does know best.

We got there and we walked straight into Tilly's my favorite store after a while of shopping in there I heard familiar voices coming in the shop I turned around and saw the 4 of them and they were walking right for me.

Woah what?! 3 for one day!? I know im happy too! thanks for reading I was bored so I started to type this so yeah! your welcome!

R.xxx