Chapter 3

Zayn POV

I made her scared of me, I wish I can go back in time and not slap her, " I'm sorry" I keep repeating. " Zayn please drop the subject" She looked into my eyes. I nodded " Lets go get some ice cream" I flashed her a smile. Her mood brighten and she flashed me a million dollar smile. I just want to kiss those lips

WTF ZAYN NO YOUR GETTING MARRIED YOU CANT HAVE FEELINGS FOR SAM NOW SNAP OUT OF IT.

Wow. I'm arguing with myself " Hurry up lets go!" Sam dragged me out

Sam POV

I licked my chocolate ice cream that was covered in Skittles " I cant believe you actually eat ice cream with Skittles" He made a disgusted face. " Shut up" I smacked his arm playfully. I ate all my Skittles and made a devilish smile, I got my phone out and pressed record " Zayn?" I got his attention which he was looking at the sunset " Hmm-" I cut him off by smashing my ice cream in his face.

I started laughing and running away holding my stomach " Sam you are so dead!"  He yelled his footsteps thundering behind me. " Im gonna get you my little nerd" He yelled, tackling me on the ground. Making the record end, he flung me on his shoulder I started hitting his back with my fist

" Let me go!!!" I hit his back " Nope" He pops the 'p'. I huff and give up

He carried me closer to the pool. Once I realized what hes doing I started trashing around " I will pull you in too if you dare to throw me in" I threaten. My glasses end up by falling off at the edge of the pool.

I could feel his grip loosen as I found myself coming closer to the pool, my hands searches for Zayn's shirt and I grabbed it pulling him in. Luckily it was shallow so he wouldn't drown. The water finally decided to collied with my body and his. I popped my head to the surface soaked " I told you I will pull you in" I smirk as I look at Zayn his mouth wide open. " Close your mouth dont want to cath anything" I smirk as I pull out of the water and run into the house so I could get the shower first.

I hear his foot steps behind me until everything went silent except for a loud thump I turn around to see Zayn on the ground I laughed as I locked the door behind me. I smile to myself having Zayn back as my best friend. But I still wish more. I threw off my dirty clothes in the laundry.