The Lavery Twins - Chapter 22

Hiya guys! Here's another one for youuu :)

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN <3

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 22.

"Dad!" I called, struggling to get in the door with all my stuff. Amber and Ally just dropped me off, and I didn't realise how relieved I would feel to finally be home. I groaned with frustration as all my stuff fell to the floor, creating a huge noise of failure. I rolled my eyes, and my dad came running in alarm. He saw me, and beamed.

"Holly!" My dad pulled me into a hug, and I smiled as I felt the familiar warmth of my dad's embrace. Man, now he can cook for me again! Kidding....sorta.

"Hey dad," I sighed, patting him on the back as I pulled away. I bent over and picked up my bags, but my dad stopped me as he took them instead. Yes.

"How was your little trip? Was everything okay? How's jack, is he doing good?" My dad started pinging with the questions, and I chuckled.

"It was really fun, it was great seeing everybody again. Everything was fine, Jack's great, hasn't changed a bit," I answered all his questions in order with a smile. My dad grinned, and nodded.

"Did you wear sunscreen? You look a little burnt there." He raised an eyebrow as he examined my face. I blinked.

"Um, yeah, I did, but we were outside all day most of the time."

"Sounds like fun," My dad made his way up the stairs with my stuff, and I followed him. Damn these men and their strength. My dad makes it look like my bags are mini plums that he's juggling. That was a fail similarity but it's true. Walking up the wooden stairs, I looked at all the family pictures hung up on the wall and smiled. Pictures of my mom, me, all of us, my grandparents and family....even the Laverys. You know you're close to my family when we have your pictures framed on our walls.

"So, everything was fine?" My dad asked again as he settled my stuff in my room. Ah, my room. I inhaled the sweet scent of...my room, and looked around. Everything was exactly as I left it. My beautiful band posters were still there, my beautiful bed, with my beautiful blankets and pillows and my beautiful laptop. Beautiful. My dad stood there, waiting for my answer. I snapped back to reality, and smirked.

"Uh, yeah, everything was fine. We were all safe, so you don't have to worry about that. Nobody got arrested, there were no drugs...." Okay, the last part was a lie. There was a little weed involved in our stay, but....my dad doesn't need to know.

"Good, that's good to hear." My dad smiled at me, and I suddenly felt warmth. I missed my dad, I didn't realise how much I did. I walked over to my dad, and hugged him, burrying my face in his chest.....which, smelt a bit like steak. Don't kill me, dad.

"Wow, you must have missed me," My dad teased as he hugged me back. I nodded against his steak chest.

"Yeah, who would have thought it, huh?" I joked. My dad chuckled, and pulled away.

"How were the twins? Did they have fun? Was Ally okay" My dad raised an eyebrow. Oh gee, dad. Thanks for reminding me about the completely disasterous situation in my life at the moment.....not Ally. The twins. Eye roll.

"Well, you'd have to ask them that yourself....but, I'm assuming they had fun," I assured him. My dad smirked.

"Okay, good, good. Sorry to load all these questions on you, but it is my job, as a parent," he emphasized the last word, which earned an eye roll from me.