The Lavery Twins - Chapter 16

Chapter 16.

*HOLLY'S POINT OF VIEW*

Rachel and I were sitting on the couch. Morgan and Jordan kind of went upstairs. Ally's gone, and Amber is outside at the pool with some people she met.

I looked down at my bare legs, and looked at Rachel's laced covered ones.

"You have nicer legs than me," I slurred, frowning as I ran my hand over the lace. Ooh, lace.

Rachel chuckled. "No, Holly you have some killer legs." Her voice sounded much different when she was drunk. Much more...loud. I liked this Rachel. She's cool.

"My legs are completely shapeless," I complained over the music, "look," I slightly lifted one up, and Rachel looked at them, raising an eyebrow.

"They're pretty hot," she joked.

"Ew," Kayla's annoying voice rung in my ears as she was suddenly in front of us. "You see, guys? The dyke has officially come out of the closet!"

A few bystanders started laughing, and I looked at Rachel, confused. What was Kayla talking about?

Rachel's face went red as she glared at Kayla. "What was I doing that was so bad, Kayla?"

"You were feeling the poor girl's leg up, you freak!" Kayla screeched. It was almost as loud as the music. "Stop trying to rape innocent girls you stupid lesbian!"

"Rachel's not a lesbian!" I protested, narrowing my eyes. I blinked a couple times, and looked over at her. She was looking away.

"Rachel, not a lesbian?" Kayla laughed. "This girl's probably dying to eat you out like there's no tomorrow. You should maybe get away from her." Kayla jabbed Rachel on the shoulder. "That's why nobody likes you, you stupid creep."

My eyes went wide, and my jaw almost hit my lap. Rachel's a lesbian?

A few people were watching, amused, while others just continued to dance. Kayla held her martini, and giggled.

"Oops," she fake smiled, and dumped her glass onto Rachel's head, spilling the alcohol all over her. Everyone watching laughed, and Kayla recieved a few high fives from some girls. I shot daggers at Kayla.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I snapped, raging with fury. Then, as hard as I could, I kicked the ugly bitch in the shin. Kayla dropped her martini glass, and screamed in pain as she bent over.

"You stupid bitch!" I shouted, and when I looked to my right, there was no longer anybody sitting next to me.

Rachel was gone!

I blinked, and got up. "Rachel!" I shouted, trying to be loud enough over the music. "Rachel!"

"She left," some random chick said. "There's no point in trying to find her."

"Shut up," I snapped. Stupid troll.

I pushed past people, squeezing between the crowd as I searched for Rachel. Did she seriously leave?! How could she just go by herself? I don't know the way back, so how was I supposed to follow her?

I let out a loud groan, and stomped my foot. It's so hard to see anything in here!

Suddenly, strong warm arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and lips were pressed to my ear.

"I've been looking for you," Matt said, his breath on my neck sent tingles trough my entire body. I shivered.

"Really?" I slurred, trying to block the giggle fit about to come. "Why? Aren't the Hudson tramps good enough?"