Who am I?

Ash...

I woke up with the worlds worst headache. Take a really strong hangover and times it by one million. I was struggle in got keep my eyes open my my food in my stomach. My throat was burning, my eyes stung, my head hurt, I was wet. Wait...wet. Why the hell am I wet?

Where the hell am I?

I looked around at my surroundings resembling a forest. What am I doing in a forest? Why can't I remember anything? Who am I? What's my name? Oh god I don't know my own name?

I stood up and fell back down again but I was surprised when sparks flew out of my hands and left me hovering in mid air. I can fly?

Now how do I get out of here? Who am I kidding I don't even know where to go.

I just started walking, god knows how long it will take to find help or whatever.

I put my hands into my pocket to keep them warm but was surprised when I pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. The paper has writing on it. Is it mine?

I looked down at it and read it aloud.

"To whom ever may find this, Please may you return this letter to 402 darksey lane, my family.

Mom I hate you, your not worth my words. Dad, why didn't you stop mom? Kayleigh, I know what you did last weekend with Jaime, your such a slut and I have no doubt you are un phased by my death.

Rose, I love you so much, your my little Cullen. I don't want this to happen to you but I also don't want to force you I to being something your not. Do what you wish, your life is your own and you can choose what to do with it. Don't cry about me, don't get depressed because I am happy now, I feel so much better. I will love you for eternity Rosalie Jane Montana.

Frank, I will miss you so much, I will miss your laughs and silly smiles and you random rude comments. I wish I could apologise to everyone for what I have done. For what happened to Kieran. For leaving you all this way. Some how I know I can never be forgiven. I want you to take one of my guitars and then give the other one to Ray, sort it out between you. I am also going to send you a scene, it will be sent as soon as my heart stops pumping the cold blood of mine around my body. I love you and will honestly miss you.

Gerard, you need to speak with Rosalie she will explain everything that has happened. I feel stupid. I'm so sorry Gerard I never meant for any of this to happen.

Mikey, I'm so sorry also. I want you to take my bass guitar I keep hidden in my wardrobe. I have tried to learn it but I am no good. I want you to have it. Your like my own little brother and I will miss you too.

Ray, I love you like a brother and I wish I could apologise. I want you to take one of my guitars and Frank take the other one. I will miss you awesome hair and ability to make me smile whatever the weather.

Bob, I will miss your sarcastic comments and randomness. I want to give you my scheneje bracelet. It keeps you safe from dark magic, I put a spell on it. I want you to take the blue one, it will match your eyes.

I left a scheneje bracelet for everyone. They are in my den.

I now hand the ownership of the den over to ....

Everyone.

This is my final goodbye.

I love you all so much.

Ash-Red Montana

(Kiera). " I read out.

Is this mine? Is that my name, Ash-Red Montana? Is it my suicide note? What happened to that Kieran person? Who are all those people?

"Ash-Red Montana." I said testing out the name.

As I said the name I got pictures flood into my head like I was starting to remember things.

I saw a girl with dark hair and eyes walking along a corridor filled with other people her age. She was having abuse yelled at her and many people staring at her.

The picture changed to the same girl when she was younger she was curled in a corner with an older woman shouting, hitting and kicking the girl.

Then again it switched. The girl was a little older, standing on top of a bridge with sleeping pills and vodka then she jumped.

As fast as it all came it went leaving hem as memories in my brain.

It was all too much for me and I fell to the floor and into blackness.