Destruction of My Home

Also, since this is Hikari's POV, Eraqus is being called 'daddy', since she's 5.

My Pov

We went outside and I saw Ven. I let go of my dad and ran to Ven. Salamon ran to Falcomon

"Ven, you're home!" I exclaimed. I hugged his legs. He patted me on the back. Salamon nuzzled Falcomon.

"We're so glad you're both home." Salamon said.

"Ventus, you're alone? I thought Aqua would— Well, what matters now is that you're home. You don't belong in the outside world yet. You need to stay here where you can learn—" Ven cut my daddy off.

"In your prison?" Ven asked.

"What?" Daddy asked. What did Ven mean by 'prison'?

"That's your excuse...for keeping me imprisoned here, isn't it?" Ven asked.

"Ven..." Falcomon said.

"What did you hear?" Daddy asked.

"That I'm suppose to be some kind of weapon... Some kind of... 'X-blade'!" Ven exclaimed. Daddy touched the scars on his face.

"I knew it. Xehanort―he could never let it go. I failed. I had the chance to stop him and couldn't do it. But I will not fail again." He summoned his Keyblade, Master's Defender, and pointed it at Ven. Owryumon went into a stance, preparing to attack.

"Master! What are you..." Ven said.

"Daddy... why are you..." I asked.

"What? Master, Hikari's your daughter!?" Ven asked.

"Yes. Which is why I must protect her from all danger. The χ-blade has no place in this or any world. Xehanort has made his purpose clear... and I am left with no choice." What was he going to do? "Forgive me... but you must exist no more." he said. Light began forming around his Keyblade. Chains of light shot toward Ven and Falcomon. I ran in front of Ven and shielded him.

"NO!" Salamon and I screamed.

"Hikari!" I heard a voice yell. I opened my eyes to see Terra and Gaomon had saved us. My dad was shocked. "Master, have you gone mad?" Terra asked.

"Terra! I command you―step aside!" Daddy demanded.

"Gaomon, move out of the way!" Owryumon demanded.

"No!" Terra yelled.

"Never!" Gaomon yelled.

"You will not heed your Masters?" Daddy asked.

"I won't!" Terra exclaimed.

"Why do all my attempts to reach you fail? If you don't have it in your heart to obey... then you will have to share Ventus's fate." Daddy said. Was he actually serious about this!? Why did he have to destroy Ven? Van swore to me he won't create this X-blade. Both my dad and Terra's Keyblades clashed together. Gaomon digivolved to Gaogamon and clashed with Owryumon. Ven held me close to his chest, trying to keep me from looking. Falcomon did the same with Salamon.

"Enough, Terra! He's right..." Ven begged.

"Stop Gaogamon!" Falcomon cried.

"Please, stop!" I screamed.

"Don't fight!" Salamon screamed.

"Quiet!" Terra snapped.

"Quiet Falcomon!" Gaogamon snapped. They never snapped like that before.

"Terra..." Ven said. My dad knocked Terra's Keyblade down and sent a large ball of light toward us. Something in me changed. I felt something different. Black energy formed around my hand. I jumped in front of Terra and created a Dark Barrier.