School

I woke up with my head under Caleb's chin, cute. He was on his phone.

"Why are you still in bed?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Didn't want to wake you." He replied, flopping onto his back.

"Aw, so thoughtful." I smirked, falling next to him.

"Are you always this sarcastic?"

"Maybe. Ugh, I have to start 'school' today." I complained, rolling my eyes.

"Home-schooling is actually fun, you know. You can complete the work whenever you want and do pretty much whatever you want all day. Half the time, I stay in bed to do school." He said. I laughed.

"Cool. Well I'm not getting up, your bed is too comfortable."

"Oh my God, thank you!" He mocked a girls voice. I turned to my side and punched his shoulder. "Owchy, that hurt."

"No it didn't, your just a little pussy." He laughed.

We stayed in bed for a bit longer, before both of us were hungry so we climbed out of bed. Our parents were drinking coffee and our siblings were sitting on the couch, watching a film. Lexie jumped up and hugged me. I put her down and went to my parents. I reminded mom about school. She started worrying and got all the kids to get up. I told her I'd make my way over because I needed to get my stuff. She nodded and I went downstairs to Caleb's room.

Caleb followed me but I didn't notice. I entered the room and slipped my shoes on. I was about to collect my stuff when I heard Caleb say my name.

"Yeah?" I said, as I turned around. He stepped forward and looked at his hands. I tapped his shoulder and he looked back up.

"Oh it's nothing, I'll walk you back okay?" I nodded and we walked back upstairs. I said goodbye to everyone and we left. He walked me to my house in silence. It was kind of awkward but also I think it would have been more awkward if we talked. When we arrived at my house, he hugged me and went to walk off.

"Wait, what about your shirt?" I asked.

"Keep it, it suits you!" He called as he ran back into his house. I smiled. It smelt of him, so I would be wearing it every night. I entered the house to see Blake, Luca, Jack and Sarai on laptops, whilst Poppie was working on paper. Mom told us that we should all get ready before we start. All of went to our rooms to change. I had my own room like Sarai. Blake had his own too but Luca and Jack shared. Lexie and Poppie also shared.

I walked into my room, which I haven't had the chance to decorate yet. My clothes were in the wardrobe so went in, chose some leggings and a grey crop top and left again. I brushed my hair and applied a bit of makeup before changing and leaving my room again. I walked into Lexie and Poppie's room because I knew they would struggle to get ready. Mom was satisfied with our outfits and handed us laptops and sheets.

We did school for the rest of the day, and it was so boring. I finally finished and ended up falling asleep on the couch. The smell of cooking woke me up, chicken and cheese. I stumbled into the kitchen and popped a piece of cooked chicken into my mouth. Mom shot me a glare but she was smiling. I sat at the table and checked my phone. I went on Instagram first, and looked up Caleb's username - @/caleblogan. He had 1k more followers since yesterday. I followed him and went through his page.

Most of his posts were of his family, which made me cringe. The most recent one was a selfie in the kitchen with his mom. She was wearing what she was wearing last night so I guessed it was before we came. He had tagged a page called @/officiallybratayley. So then I clicked on them and followed them. Their most recent post was a picture of all three kids in front of a bed. Written across it said 'New Neighbours?!'. Us. I was about to turn it off when I noticed it said 'new video link in bio!'.

I clicked on the link which led me to a YouTube video. It started with Katie waking them all up, and then Annie going on the trampoline, and then them all doing school work. And then it was Annie talking about some friends she made today. I realized this is why Caleb had so many followers, his channel had 4 million subscribers! I'd ask him about it tomorrow. Or maybe I wouldn't, see how long he would keep it from me.