Louis' house

Sandy's pov

When we got to Louis' house everyone was there except for Dumb, Dumber, and just plain retarded. In other words, Melissa, Sarah, and Lizzy. The boys wanted to go in the pool and play a little round of Chicken Fight.

Cristina and I protested because we didn't plan on this and bring a swimsuit.

' Oh come on, ill let you two borrow one of my sisters bathing suits ' Louis says

' You sure ? ' I ask

' yeah she won't mind, besides you guys will fit them I swear ' he replies

' fine I give up ' Cristina says

' great, go pick some out from her room and bring a few towels yeah ? ' he asks smiling as if he is saying something that would please me

' whatever munchkin ' I say back as Cristina and I walk away to his sisters room.

We checked in a few drawers but didn't find any so we checked the closet and found them in her other drawers that she had decided to put in the closet.

' oh my gawd this one is cute ' Cristine says picking up a barbie pink ruffly strapless bikini top with the same color bottoms except the bottoms had bows on the hips.

' you should wear it, it would go good with your skin tone. ' I say referring to her white skin.

I continue looking through the drawer while Cristina was changing. I found a super cute suit. a green one piece but it was one of those one pieces that have a large portion of the sides cut off, with a nice v neck that was finished off with a gold circle ring at the end of the v neck . I put it on just in time as Cristina came out of the bathroom. 

' that looks so hot on you ' she said looking at me up and down

' really you don't think its too much ? ' I ask concerned about me looking like a stripper.

' not at all, its perfect and it stands out from your dark hair and white skin. ' she said

' ok then I guess we're ready oh and by the way that bikini looks so cute on you ! oh my gawd Mikey is gonna love it ' I say winking before we walked back to the pool.

The boys were all shirtless wearing swim trunks and they all had on their ray bands just sitting at the chairs. They didn't realise we were there until Madison turned around and did a double take, was when they all turned our way. Jaws dropped they all shot up from their seats and just starred.

' well are we gonna play or what ? ' I ask pulling them out of their trance.

' uh yeah who's going first ? ' asks Jason

' Cristina and Sandy on top obviously they're the only girls and who holding them ? ' says Madison

' Mikey and Cristina are a team and Sandy and Vinny are a team. ' Thomas says

I'm fine with that.

Cristina and I put our long hair in a bun sitting at the top of our heads and get in the pool followed by Mikey and Vinny. We got on their shoulders and the fight began.

After a couple of minutes into the game I pushed Cristina and she went tumbling down into the water.

' Victory is mine !!! ' I yell

All the boys got in after that and we all just swam and talked.

Nick and I got out and went to the kitchen for some snacks.

' You look nice Sandy ' Nick said

' thanks Nick '

He went in the fridge and was grabbing something and I didn't know what it was until he squirted whipped cream in the face. I picked up the chocolate fudge from the table and squirted it on his face . Then began a war. We ran around the whole kitchen squirting eachother until I slipped on whipped cream and directly after me fell Nick. There we were on the floor covered in fudge and whipped cream laughing like crazy people. Before I knew it Nick turned over to face me, wiped some  whipped cream off my face and said ' I love you ' before anything else could happen a terrible voice filled the room with tension.

' WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE ????!!! ' Melissa yells at the top of her lungs.