l e t t e r f i v e

january 14, 2018

dear kim taehyung,

i just wanted to share cause it's been bothering me but- some person messaged me on twitter saying, "i'm sorry about your birthday, i hope you feel better." i've been trying to figure it out cause i only wrote it down. i didn't tell anyone because i don't want the news to come to that person who at least made me a gift. yea i'm that smart. i'll just let it go, cause it did cheer me up. that someone noticed and actually cared to write me a message that warmed my heart.

so anyways, life's great. how about you? well, you won't be able to respond. you may be saying it, but i won't hear. i can imagine it, but it's not the same. you could be saying, "life is tiring in the idol life. so much dance practices and interviews and performances with diets we have to maintain," but i could be imagining you saying, "life is great thanks for asking!"

how is the idol life anyway? it must be tiring. like i said, so much dancing and performing and interviews with diets you have to maintain. but, maybe that's not it. is it fun? i really do hope that you're still emnjoying it. again, i dont have an eraser so pretend that m doesn't exist. but i guess i can only imagine for now.

sincerely,
a n o n y m o u s