How Much Does It Hurts To Say It's Enough?

Soundtrack: The Script- Nothing

*This is the very first time I'd ever cried while writing.
So much emotion feeling someone else's pain,someone else's pain I once felt too.

Third Person POV:

She was not there.

She wasn't.

Because she isn't.

She was looking into the world and felt like she was here but she isn't.Mina felt like living someone else's world that isn't hers.An alternate version of herself that she wanted to rip off and screamed at face to face.

She was living a constant torment, her world turned into infinite shades of grey and had she wished it was raining just like the other day not like today where it was sunny and bright because for her the world has no color,it wasn't sunny and bright at all.Her life was covered in a grey world full of deceptions and lies.

The only thing that comforts her is the grey sky,the grey clouds and the slow pitter patter of rain falling on the ground.A cold day with the crying sky that imitates her crying heart.

Maybe for her she was not living a life now, now that she was gone,and was maybe living a life too a life without her.

That thought alone is enough for Mina to feel a quivering lump inside her throat that will broke and came to the surface very soon.

'This is the life that you wanted right?A life without her?You choose this Mina,remember you choose this'

And there was the screaming voice of guilt pounding inside her head making her feel miserable than ever.It is right,she made a choice.A choice that she wish she shouldn't have made.Now she had gone colorblind and all she could see was everything wrapped in lonely frames of grey.Her life turned like a sad movie in grey colors.

At times like this Mina rather felt numb than being haunted and being dragged on her own version of hell.
Because in her own world alone she felt the world turned upside down.She was living a calvary of her own,lost in her own emotional purgatory.

Crazy it was.Crazy it was for her because she finally had a taste of her own bitter medicine.

'Serves you right'

Then,there was that voice again.Her wallowing conscience that tortures her mundane existence.

Had she wish it was raining.

'Please god make it rain'

She plead to the heavens to grant her wish because right there and then she wanted to join the sky while it rains.She wanted to be one with the rain.She wanted to be one with the sky as they both shed their sorrow.

She closed her eyes and for the umpteenth time prevented herself from shedding tears as she looked at the sky from her window.All of a sudden a cold pair of hands were wrapped around her and hugged her from the back.

And she immediately knew from the contact of the hands that it wasn't her.

"What are you thinking babe?" Jin said as she lean on Mina's shoulder and made small wet kisses on the side of her neck.

"Nothing.."

She said with a farfetched voice.How ironic it was,because inside her her mind is screaming.She was feeling a lot of things, it was not nothing.

Again Jin continued his ministration as he pressed his aching bulge onto Mina's back hoping that the latter will respond to his sensual movements.Mina was aware of what Jin is trying to do and she bitterly close her eyes because she heard voices inside her head.