The story of a girl

I never thought I would ever write this but it's such a strange feeling that I have to let you know.

It all started when I was only a child and was still at school. I was 10 years old in fifth grade. I enjoyed everytime with my friends and parents. Until that, everything seemed to be pretty good but then, nothing would be the same, but before telling you that, you need to know a short story.

My parents met each other for the first time in 1990. They were studying science at the same university. They really used to be happy and loved one another but many years later everything would change. My mother realized that she was very ill, had to deal with cancer and knew that her death was near.

By that time, she had to stop working for a long time and relaxed at home. My father was addicted to drugs and pills and had so many girls. He really had changed and didnt care about her health. For the drugs effects, he always hit her so much but she was too weak to confront him.

Then the years passed by, my mum had died, and I had to live with my father.

One day, I went back home from school and found some pills on my father's bed. I took and hid them in my room because I didn't want him to take them.Then, I went to my bed and fell asleep.

When he came back home from work, he realized that the pills werent on his bed and started getting crazy. He threw off tables, chairs and whatever that was on his way. I got up quickly because of the terrible mess he had made, and went down stairs.

When I was in the living room, he asked me if I knew where the pills were. I couldnt say anything because I was too scared of his madness. He didnt let me react and hit me on my cheeks. Suddenly, I fell down and when I woke up, I found out that I was in a hospital with doctors that were telling me why I was there.

A few months later, my father committed some illegal actions and was sent to prison. I was very sad but I knew that it was the best for him and that he had to face the music.

This is the story of my life and bad experience.

It helped me to think about the past, to understand the present and make a better future without being a prisoner.